Super_Colossal Messages 60 Messages Super_Colossal Jan 12, 2012 #1 Name a paint you want in return, if you want one.
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Jan 12, 2012 #2 I have them send fr to vr6-dubbers i will send them over. FREEE
P0UP0N s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN Premium Messages 3,346 United States Messages POUPON8 Jan 12, 2012 #3 calico I have them send fr to vr6-dubbers i will send them over. FREEE Click to expand... Add S0UL_CHICKEN (the 'o' is a zero) as well, and I will send you five for free - if you add Headwound_Harry, I will send you five more!! Put up a list of your top ten for me, and I will get you squared up! (Will send after reset...)
calico I have them send fr to vr6-dubbers i will send them over. FREEE Click to expand... Add S0UL_CHICKEN (the 'o' is a zero) as well, and I will send you five for free - if you add Headwound_Harry, I will send you five more!! Put up a list of your top ten for me, and I will get you squared up! (Will send after reset...)
Super_Colossal Messages 60 Messages Super_Colossal Jan 12, 2012 #4 @calico, expect a fr from me in a couple of hours. Thanks a million!
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Jan 13, 2012 #5 Super_Colossal @calico, expect a fr from me in a couple of hours. Thanks a million! Click to expand... Sent Light, Dark and normal grey and both matt and matte black enjoy.
Super_Colossal @calico, expect a fr from me in a couple of hours. Thanks a million! Click to expand... Sent Light, Dark and normal grey and both matt and matte black enjoy.
P0UP0N s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN Premium Messages 3,346 United States Messages POUPON8 Jan 13, 2012 #6 Call me chopped liver! HA! I haven't been turned down before on giving stuff away... interesting concept!
Call me chopped liver! HA! I haven't been turned down before on giving stuff away... interesting concept!
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Jan 13, 2012 #7 You can please some people some of the time but you cannot please evrybody all of the time. "Chopped liver" made me laugh.
You can please some people some of the time but you cannot please evrybody all of the time. "Chopped liver" made me laugh.
P0UP0N s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN Premium Messages 3,346 United States Messages POUPON8 Jan 14, 2012 #8 calico You can please some people some of the time but you cannot please evrybody all of the time. "Chopped liver" made me laugh. Click to expand... HAHAHA! I guess I should have said chopped chicken... HA!! I guess I should put down the Ruination IPA!
calico You can please some people some of the time but you cannot please evrybody all of the time. "Chopped liver" made me laugh. Click to expand... HAHAHA! I guess I should have said chopped chicken... HA!! I guess I should put down the Ruination IPA!