J Jalapeno0 Messages 57 Messages Jalapeno0 Nov 26, 2010 #1 Hey sorry if this has been asked before, i did a forum search and had trouble finding an answer. Do we know what the max obtainable level is? I see a lot of people here in there 20's, anyone in the 30's or.. 40's??
Hey sorry if this has been asked before, i did a forum search and had trouble finding an answer. Do we know what the max obtainable level is? I see a lot of people here in there 20's, anyone in the 30's or.. 40's??
J JB Motorsports Messages 84 Nov 26, 2010 #2 Some say he knows only two facts about ducks and they are both wrong and that hes actually a level 102 on Gran Turismo 5 all we know is HES CALLED THE STIG!
Some say he knows only two facts about ducks and they are both wrong and that hes actually a level 102 on Gran Turismo 5 all we know is HES CALLED THE STIG!
K Kryz11 We are all one mind. Premium Messages 6,674 Messages NoxNoctisUmbra Nov 26, 2010 #3 Im lvl 11 or 12. Was a long night last night haha! also that STIG quote.. best one ive herd! hhaha made me LOL
Im lvl 11 or 12. Was a long night last night haha! also that STIG quote.. best one ive herd! hhaha made me LOL
fitftw (Banned) Messages 1,642 Messages Rave2Grave Nov 26, 2010 #4 well Extreme series requires level 20. I doubt it's higher than 30 or 40.
T tennyis Messages 63 Messages DarkwingDudes Nov 26, 2010 #5 the trophy unlocks at 40 so it's at least that I hope they dont stop it there. I'm hoping it goes to at least 50
the trophy unlocks at 40 so it's at least that I hope they dont stop it there. I'm hoping it goes to at least 50