Maxscapes - 03/11 - Interior

• Thread starter max351
  • 264 comments
The first shot looks amazing. Love the perspective and lighting. The amount of noise could've been lower throughout the whole set for my personal liking, but all in all this is a very nice set. I especially like the amount of contrast in the third shot. 👍

I guess @max351 accomplished his objective. :)

The car is not ingame. Max has PS skills that make that idea possible though.

Great work Max. The F40 is great too.

Objective accomplished :)

There's not so much of editing on this photo. Probably 90% come from the game. I only changed the rims size and add some reflections on the floor :D
I'll post them in the before and after thread. :cheers:

1516004528-20180115000618.jpeg

Last edited:
Stunning edit, @max351! Both toning and lighting are spot on and those puddles and reflections are looking great, as well. Fantastic work, as usual. 👍

Nice editing work on that one! The background looks great (especially in terms of toning) and I also like the setting with regards to the textures and contrast levels. There are a couple of things that could be improved, in my opinion. The puddle adopted too much road texture and would normally be more reflective. Furthermore, the edges of it could've been more pronounced (around the front right wheel) - the one on the far right, below the front left headlight looks more like it, for example. Last but not least, there's a visible, white cut-out below the front right tyre, which can easily be removed. Hope this helps. ;)

Not sure about the wheel touching the rear fender, the uneven shadow on the rear right tyre and the general form of the front fender, but otherwise I'm really liking the idea behind this shot. Very interesting fusion. :D

Yes you right. I think I'm in a hurry to post my work :D Some details are missed. Not idea for the front so I just put the front fender from the veneno.
The rear fender comes from 458 GT3 and the rear is a mix of 458 GT3 and Veneno.:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Great shot! The faded sky, vignetting and depth of field really make the car stand out. The little details you included definitely add to the realism. Fantastic work! 👍

Back