Maxscapes - 03/11 - Interior

• Thread starter max351
  • 264 comments
Lovely shot. I like the mist and the vignetting. A good example of where a centered subject can work well.

Driver could use a better line out of the Karussel, though. :P :sly:

Love the series you started with "clouds". Everything is spot on! Dunno if one can sell these as posters but they would look great on a white wall.

As said elsewhere, outstanding series of portraits.

Without post-editing, the AMG VGT shots of post #158 could be awesome contenders for the current Photomode Competition...

:cheers:

I know what you mean about portrait mode, there's something about it that is really nice to use. Outstanding shots all round here, I especially love the dark lighting of the pit stop set. It's good to see someone making use of the advanced lighting and balance settings in GTS 👍

Just wow.

Thanks Ray, Im still impressed by your work on GT6. You don't have GT sport yet ?

As said elsewhere, outstanding series of portraits.

Without post-editing, the AMG VGT shots of post #158 could be awesome contenders for the current Photomode Competition...

:cheers:

Copy :D :cheers:

I know what you mean about portrait mode, there's something about it that is really nice to use. Outstanding shots all round here, I especially love the dark lighting of the pit stop set. It's good to see someone making use of the advanced lighting and balance settings in GTS 👍

I think that the portraits allow to focus on his subject, I like that. :D

Stunning photos buddy, will make for some gorgeous wallpapers :cheers:

Back