Maximum HP

  • Thread starter Thread starter freeway187
  • 3 comments
  • 932 views
Messages
11
United States
United States
Messages
freeway187
Not sure if this has been discussed.. do you have to break in the car to obtain maximum HP? I have not been able to play the game yet thanks.
 
I've been driving my STi for awhile now and haven't noticed any gain in HP, I don't think there is a break in period anymore
 
Not sure if this has been discussed.. do you have to break in the car to obtain maximum HP? I have not been able to play the game yet thanks.

Feom what i noticed there is a break period yes. My viper gained hp all of a sudden.
 
Thanks for the reply. Any chance you know at what mileage did the hp increase in your Viper? Trying to figure out if it's still 200miles like in gt5 thanks.
 
Back