freeway187 Messages 11 United States Messages freeway187 Dec 7, 2013 #1 Not sure if this has been discussed.. do you have to break in the car to obtain maximum HP? I have not been able to play the game yet thanks.
Not sure if this has been discussed.. do you have to break in the car to obtain maximum HP? I have not been able to play the game yet thanks.
happycorey Messages 3,798 PNW Messages cowabungacorey Dec 7, 2013 #2 I've been driving my STi for awhile now and haven't noticed any gain in HP, I don't think there is a break in period anymore
I've been driving my STi for awhile now and haven't noticed any gain in HP, I don't think there is a break in period anymore
A azeritursucu Messages 63 Turkey Messages azeritursucu Dec 7, 2013 #3 freeway187 Not sure if this has been discussed.. do you have to break in the car to obtain maximum HP? I have not been able to play the game yet thanks. Click to expand... Feom what i noticed there is a break period yes. My viper gained hp all of a sudden.
freeway187 Not sure if this has been discussed.. do you have to break in the car to obtain maximum HP? I have not been able to play the game yet thanks. Click to expand... Feom what i noticed there is a break period yes. My viper gained hp all of a sudden.
freeway187 Messages 11 United States Messages freeway187 Dec 7, 2013 #4 Thanks for the reply. Any chance you know at what mileage did the hp increase in your Viper? Trying to figure out if it's still 200miles like in gt5 thanks.
Thanks for the reply. Any chance you know at what mileage did the hp increase in your Viper? Trying to figure out if it's still 200miles like in gt5 thanks.