Mazda 787B & Nissan R92CP

  • Thread starter Thread starter GeeTea
  • 17 comments
  • 2,310 views
Messages
63
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia
Mazda 787B Race car ‘91
Nissan R92CP Race Car ‘92

Feel free to offer.
 
You have anything your looking specific for towards the 787B?
 
I wanted the FGT, but don't think anyone would trade it for these two =[

so I guess nothing specific..
 
FERRARI ITALIA and toyato minulta
 
R92 for a chaparral 2j and alfa gulia tz race car? Both in ticket form.
 
Do you have Toyota 7. If you do i can take all three for F1 McLaren Stealth DLC Code (US)
 
i have a 905 race car '92 for your r92cp?
 
Give me 20 minutes and I will trade the FGT for the 787b. Using it to finish up my B Spec Formula races.
 
Give me 20 minutes and I will trade the FGT for the 787b. Using it to finish up my B Spec Formula races.

you serious?

EDIT: nope, he wasn't.
 
Last edited:
would you go ferrari 330 p4 and sauber for it, maybe a mazda furai?
 
If some other guy doesn't accept my 1027 HP Pescarolo C60 Hybride- Judd Race Car I may trade it for your 787B
 
I can trade you a FGT ( blue ) tomorrow if you like ?
 
I'll bite. I'm willing to put a Green/Yellow or Blue(pending trade tomorrow) FGT in. Or you can check the list in my signature. Headed to bed soon so you might want to PM me to get my attention tomorrow. Next slot I have open at the moment is Monday.
 
Back