fcbarca Messages 200 Messages penetratorxxl Dec 12, 2010 #1 I have brand new mazda 787b, I have aslo both 908's but on another account and i can trade them tommorow. Im only interested in Citroen GT race car , formula GT, audi r10 or silver chrome paint.
I have brand new mazda 787b, I have aslo both 908's but on another account and i can trade them tommorow. Im only interested in Citroen GT race car , formula GT, audi r10 or silver chrome paint.
B byoung Messages 378 Messages byoung93 Jan 31, 2011 #2 Am looking for a 787, I have the silver chrome paint.
M Modify Messages 2 Messages Modify74 Jan 31, 2011 #4 fcbarca I have brand new mazda 787b, I have aslo both 908's but on another account and i can trade them tommorow. Im only interested in Citroen GT race car , formula GT, audi r10 or silver chrome paint. Click to expand... I have the Citroen GT race car you get from winning Dream Car Championship (B-spec) and the formula GT. I am willing to trade both for the two 908's.
fcbarca I have brand new mazda 787b, I have aslo both 908's but on another account and i can trade them tommorow. Im only interested in Citroen GT race car , formula GT, audi r10 or silver chrome paint. Click to expand... I have the Citroen GT race car you get from winning Dream Car Championship (B-spec) and the formula GT. I am willing to trade both for the two 908's.
J juelz2009 Messages 833 London Messages BigBadWolf_786 Jan 31, 2011 #5 5 chrome paints for your 908 MATMUT?
Rayzah Keep Calm and Love Boston Premium Messages 2,228 Lotsa Rain, NH Messages Rayzah Jan 31, 2011 #6 I have both the r10, and the FGT. The FGT I have are in green/yellow, green/white, and blue. I would love the mazda
I have both the r10, and the FGT. The FGT I have are in green/yellow, green/white, and blue. I would love the mazda
tomisnic Messages 507 Arlington, Va Messages tomisnic Jan 31, 2011 #7 I'd trade a Citroen GT for your Mazda.