Spacegoat Really? Premium Messages 18,335 Corneria City Messages Orbital_Goat Jan 23, 2011 #31 I vote for the Mazda.
StevenDunn99 Messages 961 Jan 23, 2011 #32 I have most of the Group C LM cars, maybe all - and my favourite is the Peugeot 905 followed by the Nissan R89C. Back to the OP... definitely the Mazda.
I have most of the Group C LM cars, maybe all - and my favourite is the Peugeot 905 followed by the Nissan R89C. Back to the OP... definitely the Mazda.
uncle_hayley_j Messages 489 Messages Darkness_Embrace Jan 23, 2011 #33 787B, it's a much quicker car, much nicer sound, and is much more colourful .
Sephy Mmmmm, twintails Premium Messages 5,937 North Carolina Messages Sephy71 Messages Dr Sephy S Jan 23, 2011 #34 02civicsi Same thing I said to my friend as we were watching Le Mans(the movie). Click to expand... I love that movie.
02civicsi Same thing I said to my friend as we were watching Le Mans(the movie). Click to expand... I love that movie.