Mazda 787b

  • Thread starter Thread starter puppy1985
  • 29 comments
  • 1,133 views
Messages
184
I'm looking to trade 2moz, 18th
Have a look at my garage.
Cheers:-)
 
Last edited:
Mate, not sure if its just me but your garage link appears to be broken, I can trade you 787B tomorrow, do you have an RX7 LM?
 
Is the S2000 LM RC 0 miles ?
 
i have 787B. but not trading..
 
@ isocollector and tadpole. Is anybody still up for the trade later?
 
i'd like a mazda....

not sure what yo'd like from me though, got some decent motors and a few tickets.
 
stevengreen22
i'd like a mazda....

not sure what yo'd like from me though, got some decent motors and a few tickets.

I'm after the Mazda 787b myself.
 
my bad, you got an enzo you want to trade for soemthing else?
 
Have a loom at "my garage"
ATM I'm just after the Mazda 787b
:-)
 
I will give you a Mazda 787 in exchange for your Ferrari F10 '10. If you are interested we can trade tomorrow night (19th). Let me know.
 
I can do this either for a Audi R10, or a ferrari F10 right now
 
i have s brand new 787. looking for either of the bmw race cars.
 
Im s0 ko0l
i have s brand new 787. looking for either of the bmw race cars.

If it's in my garage you can have it

(link below) :-)
 
lozzy1234567890
I can do this either for a Audi R10, or a ferrari F10 right now

I can trade about 9:30pm GMT
(doing b spec)
 
I have a 787b full tuned.

I want BP FALKEN RX-7 '03.Can trade now!!!
 
I can trade in 2hrs (4hr b spec running)
Is that ok?
 
I wont be at home but if you want and if you dont have a problem,send me the rx7 and when i come back i will send you the 787b.
 
Back