mazda 787b

  • Thread starter Thread starter mught
  • 10 comments
  • 519 views
Messages
73
Australia
sydney
Messages
mught
As the title says I'm after 787b

Ready to trade now,

I have the following for trade

ford falcon xr8
Toyota 7
Blue FGT
White X1
Ferrari P4 330
Lotus Carlton 90
GT by citroen race car


psn: mught
 
Last edited:
Will you send first?
Don't want to get scammed!
 
Trust me I wont scam you I've lost alot of cars too

What are you after
 
What car are you after?
 
got the car your after not the stealth one
wanted ur white x1 2010
 
can you trade now? also can you send first I'm sick of being scammed
 
mught
can you trade now? also can you send first I'm sick of being scammed

Hmmmm!
 
I'm after an X1, i have the 787B your looking for :)

can trade now

PSN blm_1988
 
Back