Resource icon

Mazda efini RX-7 Type R (FD) '91

• Thread starter Kenzel
  • 8 comments
Very nice my friend with or without Camper but I prefer having no Camber on the car, because it just seems a bit more stable for me on my driving style, but overall I tested the car on a number of tracks and it gets my 👍 :tup:s up.

Good morning/good evening my friend. Nice to see you are still messing about in GT6:gtpflag:. Hope you are keeping well and safe in these strange times.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the car......with or without camber. As I have said, I make the cars to suit my rubbish driving style, but if others can enjoy them by adapting them...I am delighted with that.:D

Good morning/good evening my friend. Nice to see you are still messing about in GT6:gtpflag:. Hope you are keeping well and safe in these strange times.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the car......with or without camber. As I have said, I make the cars to suit my rubbish driving style, but if others can enjoy them by adapting them...I am delighted with that.:D
Having a ball with GT6, and your car is good using my wheel :cheers:. I am very well my friend.

Nice to hear it works with a wheel, I use DS3. I am still loving GT6....always seem to find another car to fiddle with:D
I thought when I got GT Sport I would not bother about GT6 ever again, and but boy I was wrong and very happy to be back playing GT6 :). Really GT Sport is garbage and I am still kicking myself on why I should have never brought the stupid game.

I thought when I got GT Sport I would not bother about GT6 ever again, and but boy I was wrong and very happy to be back playing GT6 :). Really GT Sport is garbage and I am still kicking myself on why I should have never brought the stupid game.

It's a shame, but I have heard of several players who have give up on GT Sport.
Fortunately I don't have a PS4 or I would probably have been one of them:guilty:...........but I just stuck with GT6. It just has so much "playability". Even without the online element, I have never tired of it. There is so much within it. I can still find new cars to tune....or revisit older tunes and tinker with them.......it's all I need in my old age to keep me sane:D:lol:. With the current situation and more people apparently coming back to the game thought I would stick some up on the database again!

It's a shame, but I have heard of several players who have give up on GT Sport.
Fortunately I don't have a PS4 or I would probably have been one of them:guilty:...........but I just stuck with GT6. It just has so much "playability". Even without the online element, I have never tired of it. There is so much within it. I can still find new cars to tune....or revisit older tunes and tinker with them.......it's all I need in my old age to keep me sane:D:lol:. With the current situation and more people apparently coming back to the game thought I would stick some up on the database again!
GT Sport is just a pretty game and that all it is and yes my friend, I have had enormous amount of players on my friends list that have deserted GT Sport.

Back