Monza - 28laps/100.8miles
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 23laps/100.1miles
Silverstone GP - 27laps/98.8miles
Brands Hatch GP - 41laps/99.6miles
Mount Panorama - 26laps/100.4miles

Races will be on: Wednesdays 19:00GMT

Starting 29th January

Race Regulations:
All aids off except Drivers line & ABS (driver's choice)
tire wear on
damage light
slipstream weak
grip real
penalty off
boost off
visible damage off
race end timer set to maximum (3 minutes)
Race Procedure:

Qualifying 3 laps

Race; Grid Start

Race Steward.
All racers are expected to be stewards - of good racing & rule adherence!
Save replays in case you are called upon!

Points System:

Position Points

1. 16
  2. 15
  3. 14
  4. 13
  5. 12
  6. 11
  7. 10
  8. 9
  9. 8
  10. 7
  11. 6
  12. 5
  13. 4
  14. 3
  15. 2
  16. 1

Race will be hosted in my Lounge,
add PSN: SSpeedyHedgehog

Registration:GTP Name / PSN Name /Team Name (privateer)/ Body Color* / Wheel Color*

SlotDave96 - SSpeedyhedgehog
Quade420 - Owasso
MC-Chase - MC-Chase
MatheusBond - Matheus-007

Last edited:
Reserved for results and news

Please post suggestions etc.

At the moment the times and dates maybe 19:00GMT Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday weekly or every 2 weeks. Post what will suit you all

Last edited:
Im interested in running this if it runs on a saturday, I may also be able to make friday or sunday but I am not too sure about making those every week.

It'll be tough to do endurance races when the online tire bug's still in effect.

When you're racing online and you change tires, your second set of tires is usually about a second slower than the first. It's like they never warm up all the way or something. Just means conserving the first set is critical. I'd be interested in this depending on start date. Any day would work except Thursday and Saturday.

When you're racing online and you change tires, your second set of tires is usually about a second slower than the first. It's like they never warm up all the way or something. Just means conserving the first set is critical. I'd be interested in this depending on start date. Any day would work except Thursday and Saturday.

OK, seems odd :/ Now we know the problem, it means we can race around it.

Will 19:00GMT suit you on most of the other days?

Very good,

Shall we decide on a date to start then, maybe a test/Spot race this week and start the championship of the week after?

And like I said weekly basis suit?

Yep, fine by me.

EDIT: If you want to start a practice this week I'm good for 7pm GMT on Wednesday, drop me an add or something.

Last edited:
Yep, fine by me.

EDIT: If you want to start a practice this week I'm good for 7pm GMT on Wednesday, drop me an add or something.

Ok, bad news.
I am gonna have to cancel the race tonight.
If we want to race tomorrow then give me a shout. Sorry about this though :(

(Enjoy the website by the way ;) )

If this was tuning allowed and limited by pp/tyres/bhp then I'd be game for this.

Same make races just don't appeal to me. I'd love to use my tuned rx7

If this was tuning allowed and limited by pp/tyres/bhp then I'd be game for this.

It's for simplicity and to make the cars equal (identical)

Though it maybe something to consider another time

I have no interest in anything other than a same-make series. Allowing for set-up changes and different models only removes from the racing. With the field comprised of stock/same make the racing is always close and of high quality.

@MC-Chase
@quade420

Just asking if you guys are still gonna be there for the first round. Or if we should still run it full with so few drivers.

Not that I want to douse any enthusiasm but a 3 driver grid has never produced great racing :indiff:. I'll drop this thread about the series I run, we might have a couple of people there who would want to join in the field here. I like the concept you have and I'd like to see this take off if possible.

Not that I want to douse any enthusiasm but a 3 driver grid has never produced great racing :indiff:. I'll drop this thread about the series I run, we might have a couple of people there who would want to join in the field here. I like the concept you have and I'd like to see this take off if possible.

Yeah if you can.
Want equal close racing but, I have set up too many races with 3 or less drivers and it just isn't as fun as a full force of cars.

The race will be cancelled.
sorry but I think we should try again next week and see if numbers increase

Back