Mazda Enous Roadster

• Thread starter TMM
  • 6 comments

TMM

England
Nottingham, England
Does anyone know of the spec of the Mazda Enous Roadster won from the Light Weight Race? I am trying to match the car in GT2 but I don't know the engine size or anything. Any help much appreciated, flame me if you dare!!!!!!!!!!

There don't seem to be a lot of hints as to what exact model the Lightweight Battle Stage prize "Eunos Roadster" is.

Its power matches the new cars available in the game, rather than the used cars.

That still gives you a choice of Normal, S-Special or V-Special.

I don't think it's the 1998 RS (another car, hidden in the game, is that model), because I believe that had even more power.

It's probably the same as the "new" Normal version roadster, except, being a prize, but not the Demio, it cannot enter the Lightweight Battle Stage . :(

Actually, checking the stats, weight suggests it is not Normal, but is either S-Special of V-Special.

See the following query.

Or perhaps this one.

Thanks. Does anyone know the weight and power of the prize Enous Roadster when you first win it, IE. before any modifications, off the top of their heads?

My table there indicates it is the same as a V-special or S-special.

Another thing to narrow done its identification would be to compare its stock suspension settings with the other Roadsters in the game.

SportWagon
My table there indicates it is the same as a V-special or S-special.

Another thing to narrow done its identification would be to compare its stock suspension settings with the other Roadsters in the game.

Any idea what the stock suspension settings are in GT1?

TMM
Any idea what the stock suspension settings are in GT1?
Don't you have access to all three cars?

Just remove the modified suspension (if any) and then go to "settings" and look at the suspension settings. Perhaps in the Car Settings place.

I might get around to it sometime, but I'd need to locate a memory card with the prize Eunos Roadster on it.

Back