Resource icon

Mazda Furia '08

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 3 comments
Jérôme, another excellent tune for one of my favorite cars. I have them in all colors and now 2 with the orange trim. It handles like it's on rails. I think with a high RPM turbo which would most likely make it a 650PP car it would be in the top 3 of the class. I also think that this tune will be a great overall tune for just about any track. Vous avez créé une superbe mélodie,
Merci mon ami,
Barnabas

Jérôme, another excellent tune for one of my favorite cars. I have them in all colors and now 2 with the orange trim. It handles like it's on rails. I think with a high RPM turbo which would most likely make it a 650PP car it would be in the top 3 of the class. I also think that this tune will be a great overall tune for just about any track. Vous avez créé une superbe mélodie,
Merci mon ami,
Barnabas

Thanks a lot my dear Barnabas. For me it's a real pleasure to read yours comments and your enjoy for this car. I will try it to make a 650 PP version when I get a time. Thanks again my dear friend Barnabas
Best regard

You are most welcome mon ami.:) I really enjoy your tunes. With the exception of your brake balance everyone of your tunes that I have used have been superb. I do have a question though. Some tuners do an oil change and some don't. Since I could do some of my own tuning in GT5 I just don't understand the physics of GT6.:confused: I don't think I'm alone in the case of oil changes. That has always been the very first thing I do when I get a new car, because it does increase the power of the car. I have seen using your tunes that for a reason I have yet to understand why an oil change directly affects the transmission settings. What that means to me and I'm sure many others is that I have to buy another car to use your tunes. The cost of the car is not the issue for me since my credits have been maxed out since the game first came out but to others it may make a difference especially since a new Furai costs 1 million credits. The Zonda R I just bought was almost 2 million credits just to try out @Baron Blitz Red tune. You have become my primary tuner as @shaunm80 was in GT5 and for a couple of years of GT6. Shaun has moved on to GT Sport but I have a library of his tunes, of @praiano63 tunes, @Motor City Hami tunes as well as his guide on how to tune and many others. I also have the original Archive Tuning List and the Main Tuning List that is no longer available. I have many cars that there isn't a tune for. Had it not been for the 2 lists I just mentioned I would not have had a beginning tune for the '54 300 SL. I hope I am making sense to you. I am not being critical at all, just expressing my thoughts. I do look forward to your new tunes and I have already started a library of your tunes. You definitely have a gift for tuning so keep up the good work.
Shalom,
Barnabas

Back