Mazda Photo and Video thread

• Thread starter G.T
  • 60 comments
My Dad's 6 hasn't got a custom paint job. It's just a very clean car. :) He put white lettering on the side of the tyres once. If only he did it now...

I love city scenes at night. So shiny, glittery, and pretty. The Mazdas with the scenery? Pretty b*tchin'!

Anymore Mazda pics or videos? Now that most of you have the game I'd like to see more while waiting for the PAL release. I'll appreciate it if you do. :)

Nice pics so far. 👍

Not trying to kick anyone's sore leg, but I really disliked Mazda in all previous Gran Turismo games. Most cars completely undrivable or less good than the other japanese counterparts in the same category.

Only liked a LM edition of the RX-7....

smellysocks12
Most cars completely undrivable or less good than the other japanese counterparts in the same category.

I noticed RX-7 is HARDER to drive than other FR is the same catagories, but once you manage to drive it. It handles beautifully around corners.

Yes, exactly. It also tends to spin out quick and bounce across the road. I don't like the designs of the looks of the Mazda's either most of the time (although I must say the new RX-8 is beautiful) but that's just subjective.

smellysocks12
Not trying to kick anyone's sore leg, but I really disliked Mazda in all previous Gran Turismo games. Most cars completely undrivable or less good than the other japanese counterparts in the same category.

Only liked a LM edition of the RX-7....
Even the 787B? I thought it was one of the best cars in the game. Compared to other cars the tyres didn't ware as quick.

Heres mine for the game..

IMG0000.JPG

My friends Silver and my White 6's..

4.jpg

:)

Has your white 6 have any engine upgrades? I see some bodywork has changed.

Don't like Mazdas? Take it from me, I'm not really a Mazda fan myself (because I try to be a fan of an entire spectrum of cars), but the RE Amemiya Mazda RX-7 from the JGTC is a wonderful race car. True to Mazda, I raced the RE Amemiya RX-7 at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, this wonderful race car had wonderful control and took corners beautifully. Maybe not the ultimate Mazda, but this is the car you need if you're serious about taking on the world in your Mazda. This car is awesome. I remember it from Gran Turismo 2, just that the RE Amemiya RX-7 in GT4 has the most recent paintscheme with Aspara Drink (Japan only) as the main sponsor.

To me, this is the best Mazda I've raced in the game from my Arcade Mode experience last Saturday.

Back