Mazda RX-7 Pic Thread

stumpydino
heres me beauties, all different versions cant remember which is which, bathhurst, spirit r uhh rsr and something else i dunno anyway :D
rx7s1xj.jpg

How do you tell the difference between each model? Obviously I can tell the difference front fascia's and stuff, but I mean, which model is which car? Anyone know?

all my RX-7s :drool: :sly:

the one in all black was my first car in the game, got it used and plopped a stage 2 turbo in it right off the bat....it was by far the best first buy ive ever made in any gran turismo game...

The RX-7 FC was for me the first car to start GT4 with too. A great buy! Better than some AE86 or Civic! Rotaries simply rock!! (but suck at fuelage)
Here's a tribute to my first GT4 car:

Burning up a lot of road! (there's never enough smoke in GT4!)

heres my '92 RX-7 RZ (FD).......notice the different badge on the front and side.......

this car is good for about 249.2 mph......oh, and the wheels are stock incase you are wondering.....

one of my 6 or 7 RX-7's

this one was cheap as chips 10km(6.2mi) when i got it saveing me about 11,000cr
put an rear wing, gold rims, turbo, intercoller, NOS, wash, oil change
it's a mean drifter

the traffic is relly annoying:censored: LOL

Cool thread some 🤬 excellent pics, one of the best I think is Gumna's first blue RX-7 pic thats a good pic looks like had some work done to it though. 👍
I have a few RX-7 pics follow link below to see! :sly:

Nice red FD. Still not using Pshop? ;) That is one fantastic shot in any case.

Just did a small FD set in my gallery, but I won't double post it here.

Yeah, still not using PS... hehe... Pure photomode... I decided to practice and get really good in photomode first... that way, when I one day learn to use PS Imagine the pics I'll create... ;)

Latest Posts

Back