Resource icon

Mazda RX-7 Touring Car

• Thread starter Kenzel
  • 5 comments
I use your tune for the International B Midnight Racers at Nürburgring 24h race, very good tune and the car handled very good for that track :):cheers:.
A few weeks ago I have started GT6 all over again because I got bored of GTS.

I use your tune for the International B Midnight Racers at Nürburgring 24h race, very good tune and the car handled very good for that track :):cheers:.
A few weeks ago I have started GT6 all over again because I got bored of GTS.

I am delighted to hear that it worked well on the "Ring". I do not tune cars especially for that track.....personally I hate it.......it really is the Green Hell for me:yuck:....it takes me all my time to get a clean lap on it:guilty:,never mind tuning cars to go fast.....so it is nice to hear that they work elsewhere.👍

I never got around to getting GTS, and was kind of put off by all the negative comments, but I too restarted GT6 and still find it endlessly entertaining.

Thanks again for taking the time to try one of my tunes and review it.....I really appreciate it.

I am delighted to hear that it worked well on the "Ring". I do not tune cars especially for that track.....personally I hate it.......it really is the Green Hell for me:yuck:....it takes me all my time to get a clean lap on it:guilty:,never mind tuning cars to go fast.....so it is nice to hear that they work elsewhere.👍

I never got around to getting GTS, and was kind of put off by all the negative comments, but I too restarted GT6 and still find it endlessly entertaining.

Thanks again for taking the time to try one of my tunes and review it.....I really appreciate it.
No problem :cheers:, and I use a wheel. I also use other members tunes but with my own transmission. I did not touch or change anything on your tune for the car for the Green Hell race 👍

No problem :cheers:, and I use a wheel. I also use other members tunes but with my own transmission. I did not touch or change anything on your tune for the car for the Green Hell race 👍

Nice to know it works with a wheel:). I use DS3 (ham fistedly :D) And can promise nothing with any of the tunes, other than they work for me:boggled:. There were lots of very good tuners out there, but unfortunately many seem to have gone to GTS......however their "tunes" live on:gtpflag:

Back