569PP / 463BHP / 975Kg / RH Tyres

1. Kenzel

Kenzel

2. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Kenzel likes this.
  3. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I use your tune for the International B Midnight Racers at Nürburgring 24h race, very good tune and the car handled very good for that track :):cheers:.
    A few weeks ago I have started GT6 all over again because I got bored of GTS.

Jeje6410, bjl23 and Kenzel like this.
  4. Kenzel

Kenzel

I am delighted to hear that it worked well on the "Ring". I do not tune cars especially for that track.....personally I hate it.......it really is the Green Hell for me:yuck:....it takes me all my time to get a clean lap on it:guilty:,never mind tuning cars to go fast.....so it is nice to hear that they work elsewhere.:tup:

I never got around to getting GTS, and was kind of put off by all the negative comments, but I too restarted GT6 and still find it endlessly entertaining.

Thanks again for taking the time to try one of my tunes and review it.....I really appreciate it.

Jeje6410, bjl23 and fordlaser like this.
  5. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

No problem :cheers:, and I use a wheel. I also use other members tunes but with my own transmission. I did not touch or change anything on your tune for the car for the Green Hell race :tup:

Jeje6410 and Kenzel like this.
  6. Kenzel

Kenzel

Nice to know it works with a wheel:). I use DS3 (ham fistedly :D) And can promise nothing with any of the tunes, other than they work for me:boggled:. There were lots of very good tuners out there, but unfortunately many seem to have gone to GTS......however their "tunes" live on:gtpflag: