Resource icon

MAZDA RX-8 Type S '07

GhostRider65 submitted a new resource:

MAZDA RX-8 Type S '07 - 344 bhp / 1169 kg / Special request 480pp

Read more about this resource...
I actually tried this tune out last night (11/10/2015) at 500pp @ Trial Mountain Circuit & it's definitely one of the most stable & fastest cars that I've drove at 500pp!!! It even seemed to handle a little better when your on the gas through the corners instead of coasting through them!!! I won 2/3 times last night with this tune!!! & would have won all 3 but I slowed down a few times because I drive respectfully and don't run people off the road, so I just wait until it's a big enough space on track to pass it even the I still placed 2nd in that one!!! And to be honest, I actually wanna say me and you were Neck and Neck like 2 nights ago (11/9/15) on the track at Trial Mountain and a few more tracks!!! The guy I was racing was named GhostRider65 too I believe and he was driving a fast as hell black Lamborghini Contach and I was driving a Black Honda S2000 & I mean we were down each other's throats lol........but if that was you, you are definitely fast!!! And if not, this Mazda RX-8 tune is still nasty!!!O and I think I ran a 1.24.650 & 1.24.890 or something close to that a few times!!! #RavensBoi

Back