MCD [OPEN SOON] - Monatsende`s Car of the Day - Free Car -

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 66 comments
  • 3,498 views
I won firstime on my life :lol:
Thanks :)

Congratulations. That guess was on the spot. Short, correct and with a nice picture. Just perfect.
 
More Apollo Creed I would say :lol:

2324836,Dn8o_wOR5HyK0hbkXZ453ea6xrllLGhuih95SDVgW6mZ1YBpC4LAl0B08KlAs5+OoZ3mg1v7zmM6FT4OEYIxHQ==.jpg
vs.
3,h=493.bild.jpg


I see no difference...



Sorry for dp (double post)...
 
2324836,Dn8o_wOR5HyK0hbkXZ453ea6xrllLGhuih95SDVgW6mZ1YBpC4LAl0B08KlAs5+OoZ3mg1v7zmM6FT4OEYIxHQ==.jpg
vs.
3,h=493.bild.jpg


I see no difference...



Sorry for dp (double post)...

Ha ha, there you go Lando Creed, Bespin boxing champion 👍
 
If it`s needed. This is Lando Calrissian from Star Wars.

Lando.jpg


Hell, what a moustache gallery... It`s soooo 80ies.

Topic: The new car of the day is announced in the OP. Coming soon.
 
Last edited:
Lando^^^^^
340x_what.jpg

Not Lando 👍
 
Lando^^^^^
340x_what.jpg

Not Lando 👍

This actor didn`t play Lando in Star Wars. And his name isn`t Billy Dee Williams. :lol:
OMG - Han Solo looks very old.
 
WHERE did you find this PRIVATE video of my childhood? And why did you put it online on youtube??????????

I thought you would be happy that I got you back the video!
Since my E-mail has broken, I could only upload it.

This is a song I sing for my 14 month old boy :lol:!
That's what you get when you live with a Swedish/Finnish woman...

This June, we're renting a house in Sweden to celebrate Midsummer.
We will dance around the pole..and no I will not make video's HAHA
 
I thought you would be happy that I got you back the video!
Since my E-mail has broken, I could only upload it.

This is a song I sing for my 14 month old boy :lol:!
That's what you get when you live with a Swedish/Finnish woman...

This June, we're renting a house in Sweden to celebrate Midsummer.
We will dance around the pole..and no I will not make video's HAHA

I'm gonna go on our summerhouse and take beer..lot's of beer.
That is how we Finnish peoples handle that party easily :lol:
Last year I was in hospital but this summer I'm gonna enjoy 👍
I can make video :lol:
 
OPEN AGAIN - SEE OP!!!

It`s so easy... :lol:
 
I think its Mercedes A 160 :)
 
I think its Mercedes A 160 :)

I`m thinking about to disqualifiy you from all of my future competitions...
Your answer is bordering on impudence! :lol:
 
I`m thinking about to disqualifiy you from all of my future competitions...
Your answer is bordering on impudence! :lol:

First car what came in my mind,dont know why:lol:
 
First car what came in my mind,dont know why:lol:

To be honest: The guess could be worse... But it`s not a MB A 160 nor a A 160 CDI.
 
Merc C 200 CDI?
 
Damn too late again for a wonderful prize!! :( :(
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!



Why? How???

Googled most popular MB business car :lol:

Sounds daft but it worked 👍
 
Googled most popular MB business car :lol:

Sounds daft but it worked 👍


Well, smart ass... What colour? :lol:


(Really well done, my friend!)
 
Well, smart ass... What colour? :lol:


(Really well done, my friend!)

Surprise me sir, I like surprises. Thank you in advance 👍
 
Surprise me sir, I like surprises. Thank you in advance 👍

No, the car you`ll get is the car in the OP. I meant what colour is my MB C 200 CDI... <- That car definitely has lack of power. :(
 
No, the car you`ll get is the car in the OP. I meant what colour is my MB C 200 CDI...

Ah now I see, Indigolite blue??
 
Can I just say Black then? :lol:
 
Erm OK...... Black :scared:

You did it! :)👍 :gtplanet:

You like to have 5 paint chips? Ah, never mind, I just send some unless you need specific colours? :confused:
 
You did it! :)👍 :gtplanet:

You like to have 5 paint chips? Ah, never mind, I just send some unless you need specific colours? :confused:

Up to you sir, thanks again. Do you need anything in return? 👍
 
Up to you sir, thanks again. Do you need anything in return? 👍

Thanks for asking. Don`t need anything specific. I stopped collecting all those 0/0/0 cars, like a Peugeot 206 in all colours... :lol: It became pointless to me but I support all collectors who can`t stop... :boggled:
 
Back