McLaren 12C GT3 2013

Azure Flare

Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life.
(Banned)
Carthage, TN
race_emhard
GT6 has a whopping 4 GT3 cars, I think a 5th shouldn't be that much of a problem.

2012_GT_Tour_SLR_McLaren.jpg

If you like this, check out this car's successor, the 650S GT3.

Last edited:
There are more that I want, but I want the McLaren the most.

This, the 458 GT3 and a few more liveries for the other GT3 cars (especially the SLS) and I will be a happy chap. Throw in the Vantage GT3 (the Beechdean British GT winner would be nice) and it's a done deal.

This should have been modified to include the full list of GT3 cars that missed out, 458 Italia, Bentley Continental, Aston Martin Vantage, and perhaps a RUF RGT Base model race car?

If they can't add base moselds with more livery options for GT3 cars I would hope they would start adding that variety of liveries like they do for Super GT and NASCAR!
Indeed. I think PD's market is bigger in Europe and USA and I think that GT3 is more popular than Super GT. And I really don't know why we needed NASCAR...

Yes, but it's a damn sexy livery on this car.

It is a GT3 car, it ran in the GT Sprint cup last year (what used to be the GT1 World Championship, but that's ran using GT3 cars anyway for the last ~3 years).

It is a GT3 car, it ran in the GT Sprint cup last year (what used to be the GT1 World Championship, but that's ran using GT3 cars anyway for the last ~3 years).
Is that right? I thought FIA GT1 started being run with Blancpain and the GT1 cars became the Sprint series while the Enduro series remained GT3...

4/5 years ago is when I got into this sort of thing, there was the GT1 World Champs and the GT3 Euro Series, both sprint races, actually featuring GT1 and GT3 cars respectively. Blancpain joined the year after IIRC, GT3 only and endurance style. GT1 and GT3 still ran. In 2012, the GT1 championship ran with GT3 cars (transition year, GT1 was too expensive for most people etc) and the euro series still ran GT3 but a reduced calendar iirc. 2013 There was just the Blancpain and the GT Sprint, a sort of amalgamation of GT1 and GT3 sprint series, just using GT3 cars. Seb Loeb's McLaren certainly is a GT3 from 2013 in the GT Sprint Championship. Hopefully that wasn't too confusing!

@Koenerman Technically, thats not the same car. It is essentially the same car, but it's engine unrestricted and the recalibrated for more optimized cooling to bump power up to 630 HP.

And there will only be 30, while the GT3 is built on order.

Last edited:
I'd also love to see the MP4 make an appearance in GT6 along with the RGT but something tells me that their inclusion in iRacing will somehow prevent this from becoming a reality. I'm not sure what the legalities of games/sims sharing the same cars is but I would imagine that some sim/game companies might demand exclusivity rights. I hope not though, would be lovely to drive the MP4 GT3 again at some point :)
If not then at least some paint options on the base models like the SLS.

I would like it in United Autosports, Von Ryan and Hexis liveries, along with a plain paintable one.

@Koenerman Technically, thats not the same car. It is essentially the same car, but it's engine unrestricted and the recalibrated more optimized cooling to bump power up to 630 HP.

And there will only be 30, while the GT3 is built on order.

They should add the Can-Am edition as well though :)

Back