Mclaren Burgundy

Messages
200
Canada
Manitoba
Messages
DrPuPpEtWaRi0r
I want to recreate the f1 used on top gear but I cannot find a good color. Any suggestions on color?
I also believe that this car was mr beans (chassis 61)
 
I'd take a wander to your local Jaguar dealership.

They have some darker colours.

Happy Jaguar Hunting
 
I want to recreate the f1 used on top gear but I cannot find a good color. Any suggestions on color?
I also believe that this car was mr beans (chassis 61)

May I suggest a Jaguar for your colour chip? I chose that colour when I won the Jag Prize car, can't remember the model, sorry.

Dang!! Beat me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The chevrolet metallic I think its called Black cherry. That looks cool.
 
Rowen Atkinson's Car.
 
Try out ruby metallic and see how you like it. I got the paint chip from the lotus elise.
 
Back