McLaren F1 Driver Lando Norris: My Sim-Racing Relates Very Well to My F1 Car

I posted this elsewhere, but I really think the sim racing generation will be similar to the fitness shakeup that Schumacher provided when he first came to the fold. Having to rethink what's required of a driver for preparation and training - gone are the days of lethargic personalities like Mansell and (Keke) Rosberg, and in with rigorous training procedure drivers like Michael - something which is now pretty standard order.

SVX
I posted this elsewhere, but I really think the sim racing generation will be similar to the fitness shakeup that Schumacher provided when he first came to the fold. Having to rethink what's required of a driver for preparation and training - gone are the days of lethargic personalities like Mansell and (Keke) Rosberg, and in with rigorous training procedure drivers like Michael - something which is now pretty standard order.

Oh I don't doubt that in the slightest. I wouldn't be surprised if the vast majority of NASCAR guys keep themselves ready with iRacing. Of course, nothing will beat real track time, and to an extent actual, full bore simulation work, but the lines are getting ever more non-existent.

Back