_stiggums (Banned) Messages 364 Messages stiggums Nov 30, 2010 #1 anyone have an unused EU code that they are willing to trade for a certain car or my XJ13 chrome code also EU PM me
anyone have an unused EU code that they are willing to trade for a certain car or my XJ13 chrome code also EU PM me
G gentsuki Messages 1 Dec 2, 2010 #2 hey, I have UK code for McLaren F1 Stealth. willing to trade for Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth (1st priority) or Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model (2nd priority)
hey, I have UK code for McLaren F1 Stealth. willing to trade for Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth (1st priority) or Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model (2nd priority)
J jobocar10 Messages 66 Messages jobocar10 Messages jobocar10 Dec 2, 2010 #3 I think i will add my little question here . EU code, EU PSN, i have a german Stealth code from a german ebayer, will it work only in germanys PSN or will it work also EU wide? UK and so on? Thank you for your time.. Best regards Jochen
I think i will add my little question here . EU code, EU PSN, i have a german Stealth code from a german ebayer, will it work only in germanys PSN or will it work also EU wide? UK and so on? Thank you for your time.. Best regards Jochen
willstuart Messages 348 Messages willstuart Dec 2, 2010 #4 I've got an GT-R code. Not sure if it works though!