McLaren F1 top speed run

Philippines
Ayala Alabang
Mobius_Infinity
Anyone out there that has a tune on the F1 super car that makes it break the 500 kph barrier without nitrous or a declined slope?

My F1 does 420 kph and is running out of steam approaching 430 kph. I know I may be biased but I feel that the F1 in this game is nerfed a lot and maybe someone has a tune that can at least take the old beast up to AT THE VERY LEAST 450 kph.

(Though I really feel somewhat uneasy with the dynamics of the car since a stock F1 in GT6 barely hits 360kph wherein IRL the F1 has been proven to hit 391kph)

Anyone out there that has a tune on the F1 super car that makes it break the 500 kph barrier without nitrous or a declined slope?

My F1 does 420 kph and is running out of steam approaching 430 kph. I know I may be biased but I feel that the F1 in this game is nerfed a lot and maybe someone has a tune that can at least take the old beast up to AT THE VERY LEAST 450 kph.

(Though I really feel somewhat uneasy with the dynamics of the car since a stock F1 in GT6 barely hits 360kph wherein IRL the F1 has been proven to hit 391kph)
I'm not sure it'll hit 500 x2011 won't hit that. I'm not a top speed guy though some one person here is.

I'm not sure it'll hit 500 x2011 won't hit that. I'm not a top speed guy though some one person here is.

I'm not really a top speed guy earlier but on occasions I just want to let the car release it all on the straights lol Hmm.. I could've sworn some guy online in a Tz3 stradale passed me like I was standing still a while back. Heck even a Nissan GTR did. Obviously fully tuned, though I'm not sure at what speed they were traveling at . Seemed at least like 480 kph + :confused:

The biggest part of top speed tuning is to reduce as much aerodynamic drag on the car by adjusting suspension. Fully raise the suspension on both front and rear, reset camber & toe to 0.0 on all, and remove as much downforce as possible as well as flat floors if they're installed. Those settings will give the best possible top speed from the car, then flipping the transmission high enough to make it to 500KPH/300MPH.

The biggest part of top speed tuning is to reduce as much aerodynamic drag on the car by adjusting suspension. Fully raise the suspension on both front and rear, reset camber & toe to 0.0 on all, and remove as much downforce as possible as well as flat floors if they're installed. Those settings will give the best possible top speed from the car, then flipping the transmission high enough to make it to 500KPH/300MPH.

500kmh = 311mph.

Actually it's 310.686mph but I just round it up, kind of a math genius :P

The OP asked for a 500KPH tune, but the most recent people requested 300MPH so its a guestimate as to how fast it can run.

I'm just saying what 300mph is in kph lol. I used to do top speed runs in GT5 but I gave it up before that game ended because it got insanely boring.

I'm just saying what 300mph is in kph lol. I used to do top speed runs in GT5 but I gave it up before that game ended because it got insanely boring.

Seeing as you want to be specific with Shake, i'll jump on the bandwagon and be specific too.

You weren't saying what 300mph is in kmh, you were saying what 500kmh is in mph.

Haha but seriously some one link one of the goodtunes to any top speed tune in gt6. (It's a pain on mobile) and he can take notes for his f1. :afittingemote:

I found this video to be very helpful.

Back