Top Speed Tuned.

• Thread starter irabbiT
  • 166 comments
Australia
Australia
This will be a thread of where I'll now be posting my top speed tuned cars. These are made for the straights! Edit: What I also do is overhaul all my new car's that I buy.

~~Please note, if you get the car faster by any chance, awesome!! This thread is made for those who would like a little help with their cars. Thankyou!

Last edited:
TZ3 Alfa Stradale.
Parts; Best of everything.
Tyres
Front;Racing Hard - Rear;Racing Soft

Transmission: kk with the transmission you want to set your final gear to 5000. Then set you're top speed all way to the right. Then set you're final down to 3.550.

1: 1.916
2; 1.342
3; 0.973
4; 0.726
5; 0.571
6; 0.483

Suspension
Racing Brake kit(up to you)
Front;5 - Rear; 5

Ride height
Front;150mm - Rear;150mm
Spring Rate
Front;6.50 - Rear;7.34
Dampers (Compression)
Front;3 - Rear;3
Front;3 - Rear;3
Anti-Roll Bars
Front;3 - Rear;3
Camber Angle (-)
Front;2.4 - Rear;0.0
Toe Angle
Front;0.00 - Rear;0.00

DriveTrain
Initial Torque
Front; - Rear;60
Acceleration Sensitivity
Front; - Rear;60
Braking Sensitivity
Front; - Rear;5

Body
Downforce
Front; - Rear;
Ballast weight; 0
Ballast Position; 0%

Last edited:
TZ3 Alfa Stradale.
Parts; Best of everything.
Tyres
Front;Racing Hard - Rear;Racing Soft

Transmission: kk with the transmission you want to set your final gear to 5000. Then set you're top speed all way to the right. Then set you're final down to 3.550.

1: 1.916
2; 1.342
3; 0.973
4; 0.726
5; 0.571
6; 0.483

Suspension
Racing Brake kit(up to you)
Front;5 - Rear; 5

Ride height
Front;150mm - Rear;150mm
Spring Rate
Front;6.50 - Rear;7.34
Dampers (Compression)
Front;3 - Rear;3
Front;3 - Rear;3
Anti-Roll Bars
Front;3 - Rear;3
Camber Angle (-)
Front;2.4 - Rear;0.0
Toe Angle
Front;0.00 - Rear;0.00

DriveTrain
Initial Torque
Front; - Rear;60
Acceleration Sensitivity
Front; - Rear;60
Braking Sensitivity
Front; - Rear;5

Body
Downforce
Front; - Rear;
Ballast weight; 0
Ballast Position; 0%

Cheers, mate. Thanks. :) I'll try this tonight... 👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/300-mph-club.294757/
Feel free to look through my list here for more cars to make videos on. I can vouch that every car on the list can do 300 mph without any drafting, given use of NOs, a long and fast enough run up, and in some cases a downhill run.

Thankyou so much! Hopefully, if anything, there may be some cars I might find that can be added for the list :) So far I am in need of posting the Zonda's. They both sit around 295's without Nos an goes over 300mph with it. 👍 Infact, I will start getting them sorted right now.

@Jaywalker
I find vids lil easier to post. It shows the setting within first 2mins. But I'll see what I can do. Might do both. :cheers:
Let's be serious, you want YouTube clicks, my friend. Easier to record, upload and write a post with a link? lol. C'mon, man. It is obvious. Thankfully, you're the only tuner that does this and we can easier access every others'. When you could just look at the game screen and type the numbers into the post on here simultaneously like everyone else does..., but yeah... obviously doing all that plus writing a post is no quicker or easier than just listing the specs...

IMO, it should be required that we list the specs, rather than forcing a YouTube clip click. This is kind of distasteful to me.

Last edited:
@Jaywalker

Let's be serious, you want YouTube clicks, my friend. Easier to record, upload and write a post with a link? lol. C'mon, man. When you could just look at the game screen and type the numbers into the post on here simultaneously like everyone else does..., but yeah...

IMO, it should be required that we list the specs, rather than forcing a YouTube clip click. This is kind of distasteful to me.

That's just you. Maybe I don't like to type to much sometimes. I don't like allot of effort, lolz. But, as I said I might do this when I am bored enough to type. :bowdown:

Oh, also I smile at the people who take the time to type out whats needs what.. 👍
I guess I missed the suggestions. But, good on you.

Just going to point out that your YouTube account is monetized and no one else on here tries to make money off of their tunes, unless they've got an app. You're the only person who does this as far as I know.

Last edited:
I guess I missed the suggestions. But, good on you.

Just going to point out that your YouTube account is monetized and no one else on here tries to make money off of their tunes, unless they've got an app. You're the only person who does this as far as I know.

I think 1 day it automactally done that on me. I run adblock anyway, it maybe disabled now.

This will be a thread of where I'll now be posting my top speed tuned cars. These are made for the straights!

~~Please note, if you get the car faster by any chance, awesome!! This thread is made for those who would like a little help with their cars. Thankyou!

I tried the GT-R BLACK edition but did not get anywhere near 300. it wouldn't go back 244mph

Try oil change, or a engine overhaul?

I will work on these right now for you. :) I don't think the Viper GTS AE '13 will go as quick but I will try.
awesome man thanks. I do try to tune some cars myself but others not so much

This will be a thread of where I'll now be posting my top speed tuned cars. These are made for the straights!

I have been looking for a good setup for my Black Edition for ages. Thank you.

The fastest I have had my Supra is 356 mph, if I can get a screen shot, I will show you. Trouble is, in trying to improve I lost my setup. Your tune has helped. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back