Mclaren F1

• Thread starter jonnyjitsu
  • 216 comments
Kyoto-Gion_13_Edit_Small.jpg

Nice!!
Looks Like Rowan Atkinson's Macca :)
Name of the color?

Thanks!
I really wish I could tell you but it was a while ago and I changed it to another color...sorry :(
However...any kind of dark red or maroon would probably get you the same result.

I'm a great fan of the McLaren F1 and have multiple in my garage, including the stealth. I can never decide what to paint my F1's though...

Great pics guys.

I'm a great fan of the McLaren F1 and have multiple in my garage, including the stealth. I can never decide what to paint my F1's though...

Great pics guys.
same here, no matter what the color is im slightly unhappy with it!

LanceVance
Btw , the Sound of McLaren F1 in GT5 is it the same as real life ? :yuck:

No. I have yet to actually see a McLaren with my own two eyes, but what I can gather from videos and reviews is that it is like nothing else. It was actually voted within the top 5 best sounding V12's of all time somewhere (in Evo Magazine, I think).

No. I have yet to actually see a McLaren with my own two eyes, but what I can gather from videos and reviews is that it is like nothing else. It was actually voted within the top 5 best sounding V12's of all time somewhere (in Evo Magazine, I think).

When I started my 2nd McLaren F1 I got scared btw

Burgundry Metalic is like this on McF1

Put on 0:35

6L V12 normally aspirated vs V16 quad turbo... Veyron sucks by comparison!!! Also, F1 is over 20 years old... Seriously, the Veyron is bad...

Comparing apples and oranges. The Veyron was not designed to compete with cars like the f1.

Anyways back to f1 pictures.

I got bored so I took my Mclaren F1 for a quick spin, then took a few photo's. Not amazing but here they are:
EigerNordwandShortTrack2-1.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack3.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack7.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack8.jpg

Back