McLaren F1

• Thread starter MrDrift98
  • 7 comments
I would suggest driving it first without a tune, you may like it, then when you do tune it you will be able to see the difference clearly.

When you do decide to tune the F1 I would highly recommend using the RKM tune found here.

Any car I have had that uses an RKM set-up has suited my driving style perfectly and improved the cars handling superbly. Try a few out, there are loads, and you will for sure find one that suits you.

Good luck mate, hope you enjoy the car :)

I absolutely love the McLaren f1 (mine is orange), but here's a bit of advice about the car: the best upgrades to get at first is downforce, the car is surprisingly unstable and is easy to spin. Depending on the track, (le sarthe especially) it may be a good idea to use the stock tranny. Believe it or not, the stock tranny has relatively high acceleration and it rivals the veyron for top speed (the McLaren is far better in the corners).

I absolutely love the McLaren f1 (mine is orange), but here's a bit of advice about the car: the best upgrades to get at first is downforce, the car is surprisingly unstable and is easy to spin. Depending on the track, (le sarthe especially) it may be a good idea to use the stock tranny. Believe it or not, the stock tranny has relatively high acceleration and it rivals the veyron for top speed (the McLaren is far better in the corners).

I agree the stock tranny is in my opinion, better than the customizable one. Also mine is orange two with the lip spoiler, extension, and wing. It looks like the F1 LM.

Latest Posts

Back