MCR Factory | Mind Control. | Team MCR. |

• Thread starter GreazyTee
  • 1,958 comments
Japan
UK
MCR-Greazy

Hello and welcome to Mind Control Racing Factory (Team MCR) thread, here you will see updates, hear news and also learn about the making of this drift team.

Team MCR is a drift team that is aimed at experienced drifters who likes a friendly drifting enviroment where you can have fun along with competing.
We use rear-wheel drive cars only and we only use Comfort: Hard tyres – We are normally found on Suzuka East or Tsukuba. We mainly use Japanese RWD cars of any power & make.

We would like to get to know other teams and maybe drift with other teams. We are also aiming to start competing in future drift competitions. As we drift and train a lot together we aim for smoothness tight trains and fun of course. We go for Angle, Speed & Killer Tandems. We can be found in random lobbies getting sidewayz along with other teams and friends.

History of Team MCR

MCR Factory, which stands for Mind Control Racing, is owned and run by Masashi Yokoi. Yokoi is one of the most up and coming drivers in Japan who has had much sucess in D1 Street Legal, MSC, and more recently, the Drift Muscle series. You only have to search Youtube or the videos on our blog and it’ll soon become very clear to you why his name is out there so much of late – the man’s driving is bordering on perfect. MCR Factory is also home to Mind Control; probably one of the best and highly respected street teams in not just Nagoya, but the whole of the Aichi prefecture itself.

Backround of MCR

We started by drifting together daily to a point where i decided we should just be a team, so then we all banged our heads together and came up with this team name as we incorperate styles from MCR in Japan. We've been drifting together for 3 months roughly and in that team everbodys has got to learn diffrent styles and also eachothers weaknesses. We have gone on to improve as a team and wish to take the team further in a positive direction.

On the 28th we the team have decided to link up with team SPD1 as they were equally good and fun drivers and wanted to expand as a team. SPD1 drivers are also in purple. Whiskey introduced both teams and from then the partnership went up

Since then we have recruited several drivers and have fit in nicely with others.
We have now changed Team Name back to MCR

Our team colours are

Our practice/run about cars:Taffetas White/Super Black :Rims: Chrome Sliver, Black & White. Light gold is accepted
Our Competition Cars. : Our Purple

Current Drivers:

Name: T.J.
PSN: MCR-Greazy
Favourite Drifter:M.Yokoi, N.Nakamura, D.Saito, J.Rintanen
Control Input: Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
About Me: "Cars were made to go sideways."
Favourite Drift Car: Supra RZ, Chaser, Slivia(s)

Name: Fred
PSN: MCR-Fr33dy
Favourite Drifter: Vaughn Gittin Jr, D.Mcnamara, D.Yoshihara, F.Aasbo
Control Input: DS3 Controlller
About Me: "Always drifting it sideways
Favourite Drift Car: 370Z, 350Z, S15, 240SX, RX7

Name: Jordan
PSN: MCR-Ottleys
Favourite Drifter: V.Gittin Jnr,
Control Input: DS3 Controller
Favourite Quote:"i'll take you for a drive as long as you dont cry or wet your pants" V.Gittin Jnr
Favourite Drift Car: Fairlady 370z

Name: "DK"
PSN: Drift__King_
Favourite Drifter: V.GIttin Jnr, F.Aasbo, R.Tuerck
Control Input: DS3
Favourite Quote: "never give up on your passion, just keep calm and rip the e brake"
Favourite Drift Car:Supra

Name: Stefan
PSN: MCR-xStef
Favourite Drifter:
Favourite Quote: "not my way if i dont get it sideways
Favourite Drift Car: Fairlady Z33, 240sx, S14 and Chaser

Name: Max
PSN: MCR-Max
Favourite Drifter: Mad Mike,T.Peltola.
About Me: "Either i drift it or i drift it"
Favourite Drift Car:Maxda RX-7 Spirit R Type A

Name: Tom
PSN: MCR-TinyTom
Favourite Drifter: Vaughn Gittin Jnr
Control Input: G25
About Me: Easy to get along with
Favourite Drift Car: Supra RZ

Name: Jes
PSN: MCR-Daniish
Favourite Drifter: M.Powers
Control Input: DFGT
About Me: Yolo
Favourite Drift Car:Chaser, Miata & RX-8

Name: Ben
PSN: MCR-Streeto
Favourite Drifter:Nakamura
About Me: I do everything sideways.
Favourite Drift Car: Zenki S14

Name:
PSN: MCR-Spraggy
Favourite Drifter: D.Saito
About Me: Play losts of gt5 and loves team drifting
Favourite Drift Car:Bmw M5 Honda NSX GS300

Name: Isho
PSN: MCR-Ishox
Favourite Drifter: D.Saito, R.Tuerck, M.Kawabata
Control Input: DS3/DFGT
About Me: "Drifting is a part of my life... oh no wait, its a part of me"
Favourite Drift Car:IS-F, SC430, RX8

Name: Dean
PSN: MCR-Smokey
Favourite Drifter:
Control Input: G27
About Me:
Favourite Drift Car: 300zx*

Name: Ash
PSN: MCR-Drifter
Favourite Drifter:
About Me:
Favourite Drift Car: Nissan PS13

Name: Kalvin
PSN: MCR-Toretto
Favourite Drifter: Vaughn Jittin Jr
About Me: Cool guy always having fun
Favourite Drift Car:MUSTANG POWERR

Name: Sacha
PSN: MCR-Driftit666
Favourite Drifter:
About Me:
Favourite Drift Car:

Name: Leon
PSN: MCR-Twitch
Favourite Drifter: Fanga Dan, D.Saito, N.Nakamura, M.Powers
About Me: Best Team drifter ever, the drifting joker 2if it rides it slides"
Favourite Drift Car: Skyline RSX Turbo, Supra RZ, S14 Silvia, S15 Silvia (and the Varietta)

Name: Chris
PSN: Just__One__
Favourite Drifter: F.Aasbo, M.Essa
Control Input: G27
About Me: I like it excessively sideways^^
Favourite Drift Car: 350Z

Name:"S"
PSN: MCR-Pass X_pass-by_X
Favourite Drifter: K.Nomura, D.Saito, N.Kumakubo
Control Input: Logitech G27
About Me: "Im finding it hard to follow you"
Favourite Drift Car: Supra RZ, Mazda RX7 Fc Infini III, S13

Thank you for Reading this thread and i hope you enjoyed it.

Hope to hear from you all and drift with you all!*

Good luck!

[Please note that we are NOT recruiting by applications.

Note to MCR Drivers: If you are going to be inactive please notify me or DK, because you just disappearing or not drifting with the team will result in you being kicked off the team.

This is also because we have Great active drifters and socialble people wanting to join and does make
it unfair when our own drivers arent active.

Last edited:
Finally, a new team that understands how the OPs should look. Good luck guys, hope to see you on the track sometime 👍

twitcher
It means either "Original Post", which refers to the first post in a thread; or "Original Poster", which refers to the person who created the first post in a thread.

I refer it to "Opening Post"

Good thread, nice to see a change!

But you are 'MCR Factory' and none of your favourite drifters is Masashi Yokoi? :embarrassed:

Good luck + have fun!

Nice job on the OP & good luck from D-Max! 👍

Finally, a new team that understands how the OPs should look. Good luck guys, hope to see you on the track sometime 👍

Good thread, nice to see a change!

But you are 'MCR Factory' and none of your favourite drifters is Masashi Yokoi? :embarrassed:

Good luck + have fun!
Yeah i know, im a great fan of his work and team though! thanks btw

nice tread , not many newcomers have good treads so nice job man , good luck from Team Redsuns Mafia (RSM)

Name: Salman
PSN: SalmanBH
Timezone: GMT+3
Drifting Experience: Ever since I got the G27 in March 2011
Previous Teams: Black and Yellow, Toxic Dose Crew
Favourite Car: Shelby Cobra '66, Toyota 86, RUF RGT
Favourite Quote: Meh.
Got something to add?

I tried running my own team (Black and Yellow), but sadly I couldn't keep up with organising it and making sure that our members were active due to an increasing amount of schoolwork at that time. I then tried Toxic Dose Crew, but unfortunately their attitude towards other teams and drifters wasn't that good at all, so I dropped out.

And now I am hoping that you would at least consider this application, especially when all of this free time is coming up starting this Friday due to the winter holidays. Your OP is very impressive, and you seem like great drifters from the pics.

Thank you for taking your time in reading this.

Got something to add?

I tried running my own team (Black and Yellow), but sadly I couldn't keep up with organising it and making sure that our members were active due to an increasing amount of schoolwork at that time. I then tried Toxic Dose Crew, but unfortunately their attitude towards other teams and drifters wasn't that good at all, so I dropped out.

And now I am hoping that you would at least consider this application, especially when all of this free time is coming up starting this Friday due to the winter holidays. Your OP is very impressive, and you seem like great drifters from the pics.

hey salman i remember you, you know me ? i was with you in tdc back in the days LOL , nice seeying you still around

hey salman i remember you, you know me ? i was with you in tdc back in the days LOL , nice seeying you still around

Yup, you were probably the only one I liked from them. You and that Japanese guy.

Got something to add?

Add Me or PM me and we will discuss this more.

Yup, you were probably the only one I liked from them. You and that Japanese guy.

yea yuki , i know they had a very bad attitude , well they are practically dead so wathever, and i am co-leader of team redsuns so yea ..., i hope ill see you around some time soon:dopey:

yea yuki , i know they had a very bad attitude , well they are practically dead so wathever, and i am co-leader of team redsuns so yea ..., i hope ill see you around some time soon:dopey:

Good luck with your team, and wish me luck with this recruitment.

See you soon.

Good luck from Team Burst, hope to see you guys around sometime.

Great to see you have a Belgian drifter, would very much like to drift with him sometime, considering except Marbel and Sprags, (OR spraggy, never know the difference, my apologies), I don't know a lot of decent Belgian drifters. Most just make me facepalm :D

Good luck on behalf of teamJDMT! Check out our thread too! Hope to see you at our Stance Meet'n'Cruise Event, Check our O.P for more info.

Back