Me vs her vs affair - gt5 love

  • Thread starter Thread starter DG-IDENT1T1
  • 35 comments
  • 2,502 views
Messages
70
Messages
IDENT1TI
Right where do I start, the mrs was fine with me playing gt5 non-stop. Then I got the whine moan groan antics this is where my b-spec took off, here’s the lie that caused my problem lol. I told the mrs , see I can help around the house because you can let your ai driver drive for you love, so now I’m never asked to turn it off.

Now here’s my new problem, why are you on it again if you can let the computer drive for you? Lmao man even when I’m on the net pretending to work I have to hide the GTPLANET logo on browser and hope none of you guys post picks of cars so she don’t hunt me down like a water buffalo. I never thought it would get this bad but yea I’m addicted. Receiving texts and mms messages I’m hiding just to avoid an argument; this must be like having an affair surely.
I start my first gt5 I’m addicted class next week. So wish me luck lmao.
:yuck:
 
Last edited:
Good luck with the class :lol:
 
At least you've got a gf around to nag you, haven't seen my girlfriend in about two weeks. :nervous:
 
same here. at the beginning she was cool about me playing GT5 all day long, then after a week that i had the game, the complaining started... and now , i also tell her that im working at home... ya... working on my A Spec career :D

Chris :lol
 
same here. at the beginning she was cool about me playing GT5 all day long, then after a week that i had the game, the complaining started... and now , i also tell her that im working at home... ya... working on my A Spec career :D

Chris :lol

When you start hoovering and stuff like that with out being asked cups of teas on tap you know your screwed.

GT5 has domesticated me lmao im mr muscle round here..
 
Right where do I start, the mrs was fine with me playing gt5 non-stop. Then I got the whine moan groan antics this is where my b-spec took off, here’s the lie that caused my problem lol. I told the mrs , see I can help around the house because you can let your ai driver drive for you love, so now I’m never asked to turn it off.

Now here’s my new problem, why are you on it again if you can let the computer drive for you? Lmao man even when I’m on the net pretending to work I have to hide the GTPLANET logo on browser and hope none of you guys post picks of cars so she don’t hunt me down like a water buffalo. I never thought it would get this bad but yea I’m addicted. Receiving texts and mms messages I’m hiding just to avoid an argument; this must be like having an affair surely.
I start my first gt5 I’m addicted class next week. So wish me luck lmao.
:yuck:


LMAO! ! !! by the way the class won't help. I went to it last week and all we did was played GT5.........
 
LMAO! ! !! by the way the class won't help. I went to it last week and all we did was played GT5.........

Well I was told to take my gt wheel as therapy may have same class. lol :)
 
So you trust us more then her? Kinda BAD!

Your Mrs. should come fist before any game and our Forum. Just tell yourself no to the game, play bit less.
 
It's a balance my friend, don't mess up the balance. You can't forget to put the controller (or wheel) down every once in a while and make her remember why she liked you in the first place.
 
So you trust us more then her? Kinda BAD!

Your Mrs. should come fist before any game and our Forum. Just tell yourself no to the game, play bit less.


Can not see where I trust GTplanet more than my mrs, And she does come first I always make her a cup of tea before I race an endurance race. :scared:
 
Ive been playing nonstop after work,all week...my wife has been a good sport since she know's how long we all waited for this game. Up untill last night when she got pissed she couldn't get my attention, so she strips naked n sits on my lap facing me. Needless to say i paused it...if onlt it always went like that sigh...
 
All this GT5/GTP may force her Into an affair.
Take some quality time out with her or you might end up with nobody to nag at you.


All question please PM me, Titled dear addictions lmao.
 
Its definetly a balancing act.

I have my PS3 hooked up to the TV which just happens to be used by the PC as well. So to play i have to make sure the wife isnt on the PC. That can be hard sometimes as she does her facebook thing and family stuff online.

Unknown to her ive solved that issue. I went and bought her a nice laptop. She will think awww how nice of him to get me this, yet i had a selfish reason why i did. Now i think about it i kinda feel a little guilty.....but oh well im sure it will pass. :lol:

Like someone else said above i also do the house cleaning just to ease the guilt of me spending time playing GT5. Pretty sad that i have to feel that way for doing something i enjoy, but i guess thats marriage for you.

AA
 
At least we know we care huh, otherwise we wouldnt be typing here lol. IM CURED..



Soon as she pops to the shops from b-spec to a-spec I go.. B-Spec was created for us guys im telling you.. 👍
 
Tell her you will meet her expectations of you when she meets your expectations of her. If she agrees, say something about the kitchen.

Seriously though, you are doing it wrong. My wife met me right as Gt4 was coming out. From the beginning she saw how it was for me. She got a taste from the beginning and even jokingly calls herself a video game widow. Now I play GT5 while she sits on the sofa with her laptop on Facebook or whatever, and we still talk and spend time together, just not doing the same thing.
 
Me and the mrs are fine man just a little humor thats all. I have always played games and I have been with her for well over 17 years since school. She is a veteran gaming widow.

I have to admit tho I looked forward to GT5 for casual car fest but I have hammered it.
 
Me and the mrs are fine man just a little humor thats all. I have always played games and I have been with her for well over 17 years since school. She is a veteran gaming widow.

I have to admit tho I looked forward to GT5 for casual car fest but I have hammered it.

Same with me 14 years. She knew what she was getting Into lol. I'm forced to watch Emmerdale , Corra ect.:grumpy:
 
lol i have similar problems. my gf was afraid that gt5 will take me away from her, but i push myself every now and then to get out of the house. sort of like a twisted love triangle, if you may =P except she knows about it! *dun dun DUN!*
 
Same with me 14 years. She knew what she was getting Into lol. I'm forced to watch Emmerdale , Corra ect.:grumpy:

Bought a gaming monitor to get out that, lmao only rule i had was the desk had to match the furniture lol that was in the room.. IKEA loves it..

lol i have similar problems. my gf was afraid that gt5 will take me away from her, but i push myself every now and then to get out of the house. sort of like a twisted love triangle, if you may =P except she knows about it! *dun dun DUN!*
Addictions is running a clinic to help so you coming ? lmao
 
Tell her you will meet her expectations of you when she meets your expectations of her. If she agrees, say something about the kitchen.

I about fell out of my chair at work when I read this.... LMAO!

I, in a sense, have the perfect wife.
Not is she just the cutest little skinny thing you ever seen, but I have my TV and she has hers. We are about 15 feet from each other, and we do our own TV thing if we want. However, we have an agreement though. If there is something to be done or she needs me, I pause and help or do whatever. She has not complained about my "gaming addiction" in probably 2 years (except when I buy yet another game to add to my massive collection), and we are almost always at home. We've been married over 7 years, and I expect us to grow old together; her with her chick-flicks and me with a PS6 controller in my hand.

VDOP
 
I about fell out of my chair at work when I read this.... LMAO!

I, in a sense, have the perfect wife.
Not is she just the cutest little skinny thing you ever seen, but I have my TV and she has hers. We are about 15 feet from each other, and we do our own TV thing if we want. However, we have an agreement though. If there is something to be done or she needs me, I pause and help or do whatever. She has not complained about my "gaming addiction" in probably 2 years (except when I buy yet another game to add to my massive collection), and we are almost always at home. We've been married over 7 years, and I expect us to grow old together; her with her chick-flicks and me with a PS6 controller in my hand.

VDOP

Sweet man!!
 
My girlfriend was fine with me playing nonstop for 1 week, now she moans and groans, (mind you we live together) so i only play GT5 on sundays :( But i get to go GTplanet forums everyday while Im at work, daydreaming how im going to play GT5 next, perhaps buy another rare used car, or drive my favorite Bayside blue R32 again, oh the thoughts never stop :D
 
My missus is 6 months pregnant, so tends to fall asleep at the drop of a hat. As soon as she's off, GT is on. Got a good 2 hours in last night, which is the longest I've played games for in years.

When it comes to having an affair lying about playing games, the key is KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid. If I play GT when I get home from work instead of doing housework, I tell the missus I got stuck in traffic NOT there was an accident on such and such a road, just stuck in traffic.
 
My missus is 6 months pregnant, so tends to fall asleep at the drop of a hat. As soon as she's off, GT is on. Got a good 2 hours in last night, which is the longest I've played games for in years.

When it comes to having an affair lying about playing games, the key is KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid. If I play GT when I get home from work instead of doing housework, I tell the missus I got stuck in traffic NOT there was an accident on such and such a road, just stuck in traffic.

Now thats stealth mode haha
 
So if you're not busy with your GF, can I play with her since you're not using her?!?! :sly:
 
Kinda like drug addiction I guess. I have found I am losing weight because I don't want to take time out to eat! Maybe someone needs to come up with a 12 step program.

Hi my name is Ken and I am a GT5 addict!
 
Back