Me vs her vs affair - gt5 love

  • Thread starter Thread starter DG-IDENT1T1
  • 35 comments
  • 2,502 views
I go to work then come home and play all night, been like that since release day.......forever alone:guilty:
 
I, in a sense, have the perfect wife.
Not is she just the cutest little skinny thing you ever seen, but I have my TV and she has hers.

Oh :yuck:. Mine is playing GT right now. We have our own accounts and compare cars. She loves Skylines, Evos, STIs, and classic muscle cars like the Shelby, Cuda, Charger etc. She could beat your wife's lap times any day. :lol:

Cheers, mate. Women are like cars; everyone has their favorite but regardless, the good ones are always worth hanging on to. :cheers:
 
They are like cars! Mine has been around the block who knows how many times, I bought her used so I'm not sure how many guys have actually been in her, she's always in constant need of fresh rubber, her bumpers are starting to sag with age, and she could use a new paint job and some body work, she's cranky in bad weather (or any weather really) and if you don't take her out atleast once a week you have a hard time starting her up the next time you want to take her for a spin.

I should really trade her in for a newer model...
 
gf before game, gf before game. nothing else.

Lol, you keep telling yourself that and tell us how it works! I get the same thing. So I decide I will put the game down and go upstairs and watch TV in bed with her. That's what she wants. 15 min later she is sound asleep. Same thing every time. She can't stay awake through whole movie. So now I use it to my advantage knowing 15 min to a half hour she will be asleep and I will be downstairs playing. The other day I did this at 9pm. Didn't get done With GT until 3 am. Went upstairs to go to bed and she had thought I was there the whole time.

In tell her she needs something she can play with. If She spends her money on expensive purses and shoes that's her fault. I keep asking her what those things do.. You can't play with them, drive them, fly them. What's the purpose?
 
Ah single bliss :D
 
The hardest part is admitting you have a problem. What you can do about it though, haven't a clue!
 
Back