Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
  • 115,859 views
I did not get to accept last night. Sorry. :(

Can accept in 2 hours from now. Send to- My_i_d_
No rush. Wont be back on GT5 for another 9 hours :grumpy:
 
Got it. Thanks to Welsh-Fury for designing and Milldrum for sharing. Let the chaos begin :)
 
macxeno
Got it. Thanks to Welsh-Fury for designing and Milldrum for sharing. Let the chaos begin :)

Try a NASCAR 10 lap race and try not to giggle. 👍
 
What do I hav to do to go on this awesome track?
Pls let me know ASAP

Thanks in advance
 
Scorebreaker300
What do I hav to do to go on this awesome track?
Pls let me know ASAP

Thanks in advance

You and anyone else can send me a FR to my sub account- My_i_d_

When I am on that account later, I will add anyone to try this track.

My_i_d_
 
i sent a friend request i'd like to download it.
 
Can I use the track online or is it a no-go in that department?
 
redgray99
i sent a friend request i'd like to download it.

I will accept as soon as I can. Enjoy.

ugabugaz
Can I use the track online or is it a no-go in that department?

You can use it if it is marked as a favorite. But the physics are different and it's just a little bump. :(
 
who do i send a friend request to , GT-HO-FALCON or EMY-Welsh-Fury
 
redgray99
who do i send a friend request to , GT-HO-FALCON or EMY-Welsh-Fury

I am the owner of GT-HO-FALCON. The track isn't there. Of you send to my other account you can get the track. If anyone else wants the track then they can do the same. Send your FR to-

My_i_d_

Welsh Fury has said a little while ago that he will pass this track on again. We both would like people to send the FR, with a description of why they sent it. We will accept your FRs when we next go on. Enjoy the track. :)
 
Milldrum
You can use it if it is marked as a favorite. But the physics are different and it's just a little bump. :(

ugabugaz
Does the track work online?

As above sorry. It's like hitting a large speed hump.
 
There's a small glich , ONLINE , If you add the max ballast (position -50 )on the X1's (all versions) you jump higher :D
 
werty_56-1
There's a small glich , ONLINE , If you add the max ballast (position -50 )on the X1's (all versions) you jump higher :D

I'll try that. Thanks. :)
 
I want to try out this track that jump looks fun, but I noticed that this thread was made a while ago. Can I get the track from someone that already has it?
 
tazj_7
I want to try out this track that jump looks fun, but I noticed that this thread was made a while ago. Can I get the track from someone that already has it?

Sent you a FR. Enjoy. :)
 
Brabham BT58
Milldrum, I have sent a friend request to My_i_d_

Good job. I will accept it in about 4 hours from now.
 
WOW that jump looks amazing how do i get it?
 
Brabham BT58
Milldrum, I have sent a friend request to My_i_d_

neil1297
WOW that jump looks amazing how do i get it?

You read back 2 posts, then send a FR to my warehouse account. It is: My_i_d_

If you can send it now, I will accept it now. Anyone else can also send one too. So that was to: My_i_d_
 
hey can someone add me my psn is jarrod-_56 can someone and me and share the track
 
Milldrum
You read back 2 posts, then send a FR to my warehouse account. It is: My_i_d_

If you can send it now, I will accept it now. Anyone else can also send one too. So that was to: My_i_d_

I can accept it in about 15 hours from now.
 
Can I send you a friend requests so I can download the track?
 
cgg
Can I send you a friend requests so I can download the track?

Anyone can send me a FR.

Send it to: My_i_d_

Remember that this is Welsh Fury's track. Do not send me any gifts. All gifts are to be sent to Welsh Fury.

My_i_d_
 
Can I add you as well? I really want to try this track.
 
Milldrum
Anyone can send me a FR.

Send it to: My_i_d_

Remember that this is Welsh Fury's track. Do not send me any gifts. All gifts are to be sent to Welsh Fury.

My_i_d_

Still this. I will add when I'm on.
 
Back