Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
  • 115,923 views
I will be on in about 4 hours from now. Send me a FR to- My_i_d_

I will accept any on this account. It is for Welsh Fury's track. That was- My_i_d_
 
Hi Milldrum (or anyone else) can I send you a FR for the track?

Let me know.

Thanks
 
Milldrum
I will be on in about 4 hours from now. Send me a FR to- My_i_d_

I will accept any on this account. It is for Welsh Fury's track. That was- My_i_d_

I will be on in 7 hours. Send one, send all as above.
 
Wont be home until monday night but can u pls send a friend request to stevo2448. Thanks
 
kdchris
Hi Milldrum (or anyone else) can I send you a FR for the track?

Let me know.

Thanks

Sure just send a FR to locoman88
 
Jesus Christ, what a jump!

OK, will PM you in a sec.

Love how the people are screaming and clapping as the car jumps!
 
jarrod56
i have a track with a bigger jump

Can I have it please?

Edit: I sent you a FR from My_i_d_
Please share your jump with me.
 
Last edited:
i have a track with a bigger jump

I have in fact seen better launch points on other user tracks, but they've always been right before a hard turn, so the jump is nullified by the invisible wall.
 
Welsh-Fury
I have in fact seen better launch points on other user tracks, but they've always been right before a hard turn, so the jump is nullified by the invisible wall.

Ive noticed that too actually
 
i think it is on share add me if its not on share i will put it on share on friday
 
jarrod56
i think it is on share add me if its not on share i will put it on share on friday

I sent a FR. I will try it and review. But I will only pass it on if Jarrod wants me to.

Thanks Mr Jarrod for letting me try this. I will download it when I'm on next.
 
i wont be able to be on untill friday because i have school
 
Can someone let me download wings of the red dragon track from them? Please PM me if you can!
 
TigerFanTy07
Can someone let me download wings of the red dragon track from them? Please PM me if you can!

I can
 
jarrod56
i have a track with a bigger jump

Review: That track you mention does have a steep ramp. I have driven it before online so I was not surprised to see it in the corner. You go up high. You don't go far.

This is where Welsh Fury's track is better in my opinion. You travel long distances in your flying cars. To complete a barrel roll in a TVR Speed 12 is awesome. Bouncing up into the air and thudding down on the track is not as awesome. It is still fun to watch the AI cars pile up after the jump.
 
I'd love to get in on this fun. I've sent My_i_d_ a FR but if anyone else can share it with me, add me in psn: kidovey

Thanks!
 
Anyone raced two-player split screen on this track?
 
kidovey
I'd love to get in on this fun. I've sent My_i_d_ a FR but if anyone else can share it with me, add me in psn: kidovey

Thanks!

I will add you soon. About an hour from now.

Enemem
Anyone raced two-player split screen on this track?

I have not. I haven't raced two-player split screen. I would think that as long as its off line then it should be Mega.
 
Cheers. Hopefuly I'll get my PSN (whatever that is - Hey I'm nearly in my 50's ) and then download the track onto my system:sly:
 
Back