Megane Trophy 4 places available!Open 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 33 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
WalleyUK
This is a new series that I am holding every Tuesday at 7pm GMT, you wil need the Megane trophy basic model so you can change the colour and add a number. Stage 3 engine tuning with 453bhp that is limited to make it 545pp. No more engine upgrades are allowed and or any other parts just a stage 3 engine everything else is left. Aside from tyres, racing tyres you can run any tyre you like but take into consideration the pit stops and race length. The event wil be held every Tuesday over the course of 13 - 14 weeks, I am still in the middle of deciding tracks but we are starting at Spa. We already have 10 drivers from the last series I ran. Also we run in teams of two we already have 4 teams, If you would like to join leave a comment!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Any chance I could join in for the 1st race only? Tuesdays are usually busy for me but I have next tuesday free.

Also some more info would be great, distance, minimum pitstops, two tyre compounds to be used, qualifying proceedure etc.

Hey Ryan,
A mate and I would like to build a team in your Megane Trophy. We're from Switzerland and would like to join and race against you guyes from UK. Are you still looking for a team or am I too late and the grid is complet ?

Kindest regards Dety

Do you have more details? Race length, drivers, tracks?
Track list wil be up soon, races wil be around the 20 laps to 30 laps depending on track size we work it out for them to usually last about 40 or so minutes. There is 1 pit stop that is the minimum. Also there is no boost so if you fall behind it won't be as easy to catch up. We have a qualifying procedure before every race that last 8-10 mins to get your quickest lap. If you join our Facebook page all the drivers are on there

Any chance I could join in for the 1st race only? Tuesdays are usually busy for me but I have next tuesday free.

Also some more info would be great, distance, minimum pitstops, two tyre compounds to be used, qualifying proceedure etc.
You can if you would like but as this is a team based series it's kind of hard but if you're going to be the only one then it should be ok for 1 round :)

Hey Ryan,
A mate and I would like to build a team in your Megane Trophy. We're from Switzerland and would like to join and race against you guyes from UK. Are you still looking for a team or am I too late and the grid is complet ?

Kindest regards Dety
Yeh that's fine feel free to join our Facebook page everyone is friendly on there, during the race tempers get a little high but most people are friendly :)

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?ref...8&_rdr#~!/groups/488378627950456?ref=bookmark

Also we only use 1 tyre compound we aren't that fussed about changing

Track list.

1. Spa

2. Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit

3. Mount Panorama (Bathurst)

4. Suzuka Circuit (Full)

5. Twin Ring Motegi East Course

6. Apricot Hill Raceway

7. Cape Ring South

8. Grand Valley East

9. Cote D'Azur (Monaco)

10. Brands Hatch GP

11. Ascari

12. Daytona Road Course

13. Monza

14. Nurburg (either GP/F or the full track)

15. Laguna Seca

Track list.

1. Spa

2. Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit

3. Mount Panorama (Bathurst)

4. Suzuka Circuit (Full)

5. Twin Ring Motegi East Course

6. Apricot Hill Raceway

7. Cape Ring South

8. Grand Valley East

9. Cote D'Azur (Monaco)

10. Brands Hatch GP

11. Ascari

12. Daytona Road Course

13. Monza

14. Nurburg (either GP/F or the full track)

15. Laguna Seca
The first race is this Tuesday right?

Ok last question, how many laps is Spa and do you know what lap times are competitive?

PSN- ozwheels3
Not sure on car color yet

Ok last question, how many laps is Spa and do you know what lap times are competitive?

PSN- ozwheels3
Not sure on car color yet
20 laps and a 2:18 is competitive, also numbers only go up to 16 we carried our numbers over to the next series so you'll be 12 sorry lol

I am free after next tuesday .

Oz if your still in this series and need a teammate , we could team up for a change .

Alright mate are you from the UK? Oz isn't in this anymore on the first night we had to many people and he didn't have a team mate so I had to be a bit harsh and stop him racing :/
I am free after next tuesday .

Oz if your still in this series and need a teammate , we could team up for a change .

I currently live in the uk .

I will only take part if Oz does , is that how it works ? you need a teammate to race right ?

I currently live in the uk .

I will only take part if Oz does , is that how it works ? you need a teammate to race right ?
Yeh that's how it works doubt he wil join now to be fair I'll just keep posting to see if anyone else will join

Latest Posts

Back