Megane Trophy Nations Cup "Closed"

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 168 comments
I've hosted before so for me I think it's a "knowing i can do it" thing, where as you two haven't hosted the room yet so we don't know how you'd cope. I know you cope just as well as me though @Harsk100. 👍
I hosted billions of race rooms in general for other people's races but nevermind.

I do not insist on being host, that's Mamaghi's decision.

Ηe may be good at time trials or Seasonals but he was awful at race 1, way too dirty.

He is a very fast guy, he finished in the top 3 of almost all Seasonal events he took part in, He wasn't as clean as he should " not the only one " because he has no online races experience but he is still one of the best GT players worldwide. Anyways he left.

see you all tonight ;)

Last edited:
I was watching a few days ago the leaderboards for GTAcademy 2014 and I saw DBRS on the very top. I´m glad I raced against such a quick guy! We also can see how the level between Time Trials and Online races changes in different drivers. It´s not the same to do a Superlap than maintaining rythm and controlling tyre depletion.

I was watching a few days ago the leaderboards for GTAcademy 2014 and I saw DBRS on the very top. I´m glad I raced against such a quick guy! We also can see how the level between Time Trials and Online races changes in different drivers. It´s not the same to do a Superlap than maintaining rythm and controlling tyre depletion.
I have another good example of this:

TRL_IMMORTAL

He absolutely demolishes everyone on the time trials but not always in online races. I've seen him get beat before, fair and square.

TRL_IMMORTAL

He absolutely demolishes everyone on the time trials but not always in online races. I've seen him get beat before, fair and square.
And I saw that a japanese player called "Wolf_Aono" has been 1st on the ranking of 700PP of WIllow Springs Raceway Superlap.

TRL_IMMORTAL

That´s probably the best example. I know a few drivers, specially from the spanish community, that can easily do top 20s one the Seasonals, but then, in non-training races, they always commit lots of errors. Doing a lap is just repeating until the perfect lap is done. A friend told me the other day that when he qualified for the GTAcademy National Finals he had to play to the point he had a fever.

And I saw that a japanese player called "Wolf_Aono" has been 1st on the ranking of 700PP of WIllow Springs Raceway Superlap.
Yes, he's another one. Although I've never seen him race so I don't know how well he races.

EDIT: However, I have heard that he mullers just about everyone he races.

That´s probably the best example. I know a few drivers, specially from the spanish community, that can easily do top 20s one the Seasonals, but then, in non-training races, they always commit lots of errors. Doing a lap is just repeating until the perfect lap is done. A friend told me the other day that when he qualified for the GTAcademy National Finals he had to play to the point he had a fever.
Yeah, TRL_Manu_Rodry is a very quick spaniard.

Yes, he's another one. Although I've never seen him race so I don't know how well he races.

EDIT: However, I have heard that he mullers just about everyone he races.

Yeah, TRL_Manu_Rodry is a very quick spaniard.

I just was thinking about Manu, he´s a very good friend of mine. But trust me, in our forum he´s not the best in races.

There you have three examples :P But he´s also won some races...

Last edited:
Hi everyone, here is tonight's program:

Lobby Open : 19h30 GMT, for 1 hour practice session
Qualifying will be run in Time Trial Mode
New Lobby : Race 1
New Lobby : Race 2

The host will send a message to all drivers "one by one" to join the lobby. No driving except for the practice session.

The Grid will be set manually for Both races. Hopefully we will have no issues tonight :gtpflag:.

see you.

TRL_IMMORTAL

I've been lucky enough to race against IMMORTAL \o/

Of course I was no good :lol:

Hi all,

Sorry guys for the late post, been a very busy days.

To be honest i lost all motivation for this series due to : 1st lack of drivers "we can't make a series with 4 or five drivers" 2nd the no respect of the rules especially the race report which is very simple and easy to fill out. @RacingHardTV was the only one who did it. Thank you so much RacingHard for your commitment.

Thanks to all who showed up, it was very nice to race with you guys but this series is now closed, i think I'm done with GT6.

See you on Pcars Tracks or when GT7/GTsport shows up.

Thank you

Back