Megane Trophy Nations Cup "Closed"

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 168 comments
Hi guys! Sorry for not participating on the second race. After my disconnection, I tried to restart my internet, but it stopped working :banghead:

This has never happened to me, hope the servers get better, lots of Championships are being postponed or cancelled due to this issues. See you in the next race!

Hello Guys,

First, Thanks to @RacingHardTV and @SWR_WeiTN who are the only ones who did fill out the race report.

As @SWR_WeiTN said in a previous post, PSN network is working very poorly and badly this times. A lots of Championships are being postponed or canceled due to this issues. In our case we lost more than 50% of the grid because of this problem so my Question is :

What is the best option in your opinion, re-do or just keep it as it is ? for me the best thing to do is to re-do.

on an other side, i really liked both races, nice battles, clean driving, it was very fun, at least until i get disconnected :).

waiting for your feed-back

cheers.

Last edited:
In the Lotus 97T World Championship we had some connection issues aswell.
Everyone had to delete cache and we had to enter the Lobby one by one. The host sent you a message when it was your turn to join.

Then everyone just enters Pit lane (NO driving) and if everyone can see everyone, race started.

Everyone had to delete cache and we had to enter the Lobby one by one. The host sent you a message when it was your turn to join.

Then everyone just enters Pit lane (NO driving) and if everyone can see everyone, race started.

It seems like a good solution, so what is the best option in your opinion RacingHard ?

Sperate Quali and race lobby.
Quali results got noted and in the race lobby, we sorted like the results after the pit Exit.

In the 2nd race we need the inverse result from race 1. Same here, so that the last starts first.

Sperate Quali and race lobby.
Quali results got noted and in the race lobby, we sorted like the results after the pit Exit.

In the 2nd race we need the inverse result from race 1. Same here, so that the last starts first.

thx mate, and what about the previous round, counts or re-do ?

PLEASE COPY THIS.

Considering the connection issues during the round 1, what is the best option for you ?

COUNTS.

RE-DO
1. @Mamaghi

Thanks for considering this option, Mamaghi. Although I could have won the race, I must recognize my real position was a 4th or 5th. The race winner didn´t have the opportunity to be confortable in his race. I would even think about postponing the championship for April, as there is going to be PSN maintenance and maybe the servers are in better condition.

Can I have a link to that Lotus 97T WC, please? I love that car :)

What are we doing this Friday? Will we repeat the race?

I think it's the best option, Re-race in Roma.

This Friday we will try different options like separate the qualifying and race lobbies, the drivers will enter the lobby one by one and not at the same time and see if that solve the DCs problem, otherwise i will postpone the series until the servers get better.

@Veilside2jz @CrazyJohn @Roflwaffle @Aaroh what do you think? are you still up for this ?

This Friday we will try different options like separate the qualifying and race lobbies, the drivers will enter the lobby one by one and not at the same time and see if that solve the DCs problem, otherwise i will postpone the series until the servers get better.
Should I help by hosting? My internet is very stable but the connections of me and @J_Starscream are not having good relationships. :confused:

Back