Standing NC.jpg

To sign up to the series please post in the thread with the following

PSN Name:
Car Number:
Car Color:

Thank you​

Last edited:
19:00 UTC start time or lobby opening?

If it is lobby opening, then I can race.

Nation: Greek
PSN: CrazyJohnIsHere
Number: #25
Colour: Blue

I got one question.

For my Portuguese team, can my teamates be only portuguese? Or it can be from another country?

Megane Trophy Nations Cup, so yes mate, teammates should represent the same Nation. Try to find at least One.

Megane Trophy Nations Cup, so yes mate, teammates should represent the same Nation. Try to find at least One.
Well, I got a portuguese friend on PSN, so I will message him, if he wants to join. 👍

I tagged some people here if they are interested to represent the Portuguese Team in Mégane Trophy Nations Cup and looking forward to great battles.

Well, I got a portuguese friend on PSN, so I will message him, if he wants to join. 👍

I tagged some people here if they are interested to represent the Portuguese Team in Mégane Trophy Nations Cup and looking forward to great battles.

@Pedroeol is his tag but I doubt he'd be free enough to do this, he was fairly well recognised at GT Academy. 👍

Steam Cards are like PSN cards. Same function and possibilities. Only that Steam is for PC.

The car is really difficult to drive. I hate the behavior, but facing it is the best to get used to it :)

Steam Cards are like PSN cards. Same function and possibilities. Only that Steam is for PC.

Fine then, the only thing you have to do now is to finish the championship in the top 3 ;), also please try to find a teammate.

Last edited:
Back