Small print: I have taken inspiration from the Members Rides thread's on GTP automotive section. So I decided to create a GT6 version of that... I wasn't sure where to post it so I just posted it here. Also, I couldn't find something similar in the search so sorry if this is already created.
Intro- Now you can own hundreds of cars in GT6, but what are your favorites? Care to share them? If so, post some pictures and such. If you have one in particular you are customizing, you can show pictures of the different phases.
In a few post's I will share mine.
Thanks!

Intro- Now you can own hundreds of cars in GT6, but what are your favorites? Care to share them? If so, post some pictures and such. If you have one in particular you are customizing, you can show pictures of the different phases.
In a few post's I will share mine.
Thanks!
