Your Favorite Car in GT6?

• Thread starter GTP_Denza
  • 429 comments
At the moment it's the LLC Rocket. I usually find very light cars are difficult to control when you add various piwer upgrades but this little car is awesome and can do everything from about 650pp down.
I also like the Huarya. Very powerful and I found it very forgiving compa

Have always liked the Chaparral 2J and in this GT6 iteration,it seems to be even better.
The speed: maxed it out at 455km/h on Route X,blowing away hypercars lol.
The braking: You can brake really really late entering a corner,as I've done a lot of overtaking with this manoeuvre.
The corner exit speed: It just propels itself out of corners with so much traction.
But the 2J's trump card is it's power to weight.
IMO,it's a great all-rounder.👍

I'm enjoying the '65 Shelby GT350. I have a stock version, and I also modded a second one to create an R version as close to the actual specs as possible. The true modded front apron used on the GT350R is an optional body mod in the game, which is awesome. I think the PD team did a nice job of adding some American and European historic cars in GT5 and GT6. I look forward to more in the future!

This bad boy

Attachments

• 001-2014-chevrolet-corvette-opt.jpeg
    001-2014-chevrolet-corvette-opt.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 59
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car Base Model '95: This thing is unbelievable. So much grip. (I drive with all aids off except ABS 1, on a DS3) Even downgraded to sports soft tires instead of the racing hard it comes from the dealership with, you can floor it coming out of 90% of corners without over-steer. Very stable and predictable. Oh, and did I mention faster than stink?? 1.75 mil (iirc) and a oil change, 630pp. Cockpit view is incredibly immersive, with its center seat configuration. I first ran it on a 3 laps of Sarthe event, and was turning in high 3:40's, and am not even close to being a great driver.

Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 base '06: I picked this up for the I-B Tuned Car Festival, and it's absolute heaven. GT5 kind of turned me off of Skylines due to the AWD under-steer. It's old bad habits are nowhere to be found with the new physics model. 200,000 Credits, Premium, and after an oil change and stage II turbo, it sits right @ 601pp. No car has the right to have so much grip and power on Sport Soft tires. I have a feeling this car could absolutely slay online in a 600pp Sport tires class. Without turbo, it sits at around 580pp.

I've also had a lot of fun with the TVR Tamora (360hp in a 1060kg FR car for 80k credits? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!) :D Crunched some numbers, and it has the best power-to-weight ratio of all stock 480-500pp range cars, at 3.02 kg/hp. (!!!) For comparison, the M3 CSL came in at 3.90 kg/hp.

Honorable mentions to the Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 and RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 prize cars, had a blast with those too.

<---- Crazy Leo rally car replica "the Beast"

I have the CARS rulebook on my cellphone, I can look up any and all necessary information to figure out how much power the car should have, and the cars in Canadian Rally Championship 4WD open class don't have a minimum weight, I believe.

Basically, then, the CRC cars are 400+ hp WRC cars without ABS, or any other driving aids, and non-studded, commercially available winter tires. There is nothing better than screaming around Chamonix Main with 400+ hp, 0 turbo lag (anti-lag system) and no conceivable way to get the car to stop... :mischievous:

McLaren F1 GTR Race Car Base Model '95: This thing is unbelievable. So much grip. (I drive with all aids off except ABS 1, on a DS3) Even downgraded to sports soft tires instead of the racing hard it comes from the dealership with, you can floor it coming out of 90% of corners without over-steer. Very stable and predictable. Oh, and did I mention faster than stink?? 1.75 mil (iirc) and a oil change, 630pp. Cockpit view is incredibly immersive, with its center seat configuration. I first ran it on a 3 laps of Sarthe event, and was turning in high 3:40's, and am not even close to being a great driver.

Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 base '06: I picked this up for the I-B Tuned Car Festival, and it's absolute heaven. GT5 kind of turned me off of Skylines due to the AWD under-steer. It's old bad habits are nowhere to be found with the new physics model. 200,000 Credits, Premium, and after an oil change and stage II turbo, it sits right @ 601pp. No car has the right to have so much grip and power on Sport Soft tires. I have a feeling this car could absolutely slay online in a 600pp Sport tires class. Without turbo, it sits at around 580pp.

I've also had a lot of fun with the TVR Tamora (360hp in a 1060kg FR car for 80k credits? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!) :D Crunched some numbers, and it has the best power-to-weight ratio of all stock 480-500pp range cars, at 3.02 kg/hp. (!!!) For comparison, the M3 CSL came in at 3.90 kg/hp.

Honorable mentions to the Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 and RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 prize cars, had a blast with those too.

Turn off the ABS n Traction and they got the handling spot on too , only the sound that's a mile off

Attachments

• IMG_6758149201822.jpeg
    IMG_6758149201822.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 74
Right now for road car it's the mp4-12c, it just handle so well. I didn't like it in gt5 but in gt6 it drives much better
Race car my fav at the moment is the mclaren f1gtr kokusai kaihatsu racing

for me its a rather big list I really enjoy driving cars from the Mercedes SLS GT3 to the 2013 Corvette Stingray and Dodge Viper as well the BMW M3 coupe Chrome line that's just the start

Enzo Ferrari '02(esp. Rosso Corsa). Drove this car to death in GT5. Now in GT6, after having seen/driven most of the new additions, i STILL sit there, shaking my head at replays of this car! The FXX is the Enzo's ugly, evil twin! SO glad it's joined Gran Turismo!

Just found out they re-modeled the XJ220, its now semi premium, no longer handles like a tank, and if you give it racing softs, fully tune it, and make the LSD 8, 10, 5, then it is literally the most fun car to drive in the game!

I did ..... :(
Family commitments ment I traded it and bought a Toyota aygo (very similar in lots of ways)
Got a good 4 years out of it (best years of my life)

Family comes first, brother. I feel your pain though, I very stupidly (read: drunkenly) wrecked my BMW 325is a few years ago, and insurance companies still want to hit me where it hurts if I were to get a new "toy." :banghead: Better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all, I suppose.

Being over here in a U.S. "flyover state" though, the most exotic British car I've even seen was a base model Lotus Elise. And I only knew what it was because of GT! :D

Doubt that a TVR would even meet our absurdly strict safety/emissions requirements for import.

Doubt that a TVR would even meet our absurdly strict safety/emissions requirements for import.

We have to pay road tax over here based on emissions , and it's getting a joke expense wize for anything more than a Subaru.... But TVR some how fell through a loop been so few in numbers to be categorised on the system here. So It got a default cheep price !!!! Bonus
Then however I found out the last owner de catted in a interesting none GT way.... He cut open the cat, gutted it and patched it (sounded amazing , breathed fire every pop)
But every year to test the car I had to bribe a MOT guy lol .

Took out a massive lone to buy it , didn't hardly de value so paid off the lone when I sold it

Recommend everyone do it at some point !

Once the baby's 5 am gonna get a caterham (not the Gt mad as a bag of frogs fire blade) but a normal 80BHP one
Cheep insurance , crazy mpg , and doing 40 mph in em feels like 90mph .

Somehow for the slower car, I love the very first car we get to drive in the game, the Clio! It handles just perfect. Spot on choice for newbie who just unpacked the game :)

Just love the Audi R18 Le mans as a racecar.

T.M. Lancer Evo as roadcar now that it is a premium

Imaginary car the X2014 Jr. is brilliant fun

Believe it or not, I love driving my modded out '03 Subaru WRX Sti..... lots of fun and quick too....

also, C7 is bad ass.

My 2 favourite cars are race cars: The Chapparal 2J just eats up most tracks and competition (especially if set with a high top speed)....who knew that a car with 3 gears could hit 286mph!!! My other favourite is the Nissan GT-R R35 TC, which I am using at every event I can....it has dominated all the 650pp Super level "endurance" races so far (Silverstone, Suzuka, Brands Hatch, Apricot Hill).

Normal Road Car-wise, I would say it is my Mitsubushi Lance VI (prize car), that I have tuned to almost as high as it can go......great fun to drive, although the power over-rides the 4WD sometimes and it spins but still great fun

Special mention goes to the Red Bull Junior: Sticks to the road like superglue and is so good that I feel like I am cheating every time I use it lol

My Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model. I have kept the matte black colour and given it my #86. It my favourite car ever built :) As above I am using it for all the events I can.

At this point it has to be the X-Bow R. I keep waiting for it to fail, but it never lets me down. I put it up against full on racecars and the X-Bow smokes them. Amazingly fun to drive, and the speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! Love it.

X2011. Yes I know it'll soon be outdated by the X2014, but I've never had as much fun in GT6 as in that, just trying to achieve the best lap time. I also love the noise it makes; it ridiculous, just like the car itself.

An honourable mention goes to the Rocket. Its a love-hate relationship though. I love it for being so good, and hate it for being so good as to be completely broken. You shouldn't be able to beat the game in a car that costs 100k. Also the noise it makes is annoying.

Back