Memory Card Question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stylish
  • 8 comments
  • 769 views
Id like to know too.

Im guessing you can only save one game per memory card which is more than annoying.

Ive just purchased a PS2 with a memory card and it seems that no one els can play GT4 unless they too have a memory card. If i had known this before buying it i dont think i would have bought the thing. 50 Australian dollars per memory card!!!

Can anyone confirm? :indiff:
 
Only one save on one memory card... yep.




50 bucks for a memory card... that's a rip-off indeed... but GT4 is worth it. If your brother wants to play it let him buy the memory card or something. If you want a back up... .I guess 50 bucks is still worth it because losing your GT4 data is hell.
 
I got 2 genuine Sony 8MB mem cards in a pack for $60 AUS, so now I have 3 mem cards for extra game saves.
 
Like the others have said, you can only have one save per memory card. There's been a bunch of people who's memory has been erased for odd reasons though, so if you have two cards make sure you save your profile to both for a backup. :)
 
You guys already saw the White GT4 edition Memory Card?

Do you guys know it is for sale in europe and what would be the price.
I want an extra memory card because when it says "saved game corrupted" I think I die then.

if you do a look on google with this text : GT4 memory card you can see picture of it.
 
I bought a used memory card so I could have an extra save, that I planned to use my Action Replay on, but i'm having so much fun playing legitly that I haven't even busted out the Action Replay yet :D
 
The photo drive is fun to take pictures. But I save a replay take pictures and delete the replay afterwards. A luck that you can save the pictures on the USB stick. Otherwise that function would be nothing. (Unless you have a TV capture card)
 
Liquid Li0n
The photo drive is fun to take pictures. But I save a replay take pictures and delete the replay afterwards. A luck that you can save the pictures on the USB stick. Otherwise that function would be nothing. (Unless you have a TV capture card)

i utilize my capture card. and just delet the stuff.

ps please get a back up mem card. I am playing with fire having only one
 
Back