Daily Driven\ Drift, Sleep, Repeat\

• Thread starter Satide
  • 1,422 comments
Italy
Italy
satide_
Banner.jpg

Welcome to our thread fellow GTP Members :cheers:

Getting straight into things, this team was originally setup back in 2013 for the purpose of finding drifters and helping them to hone their skill and develop drivers that would then go on to achieve great things, now that it has been revamped completely we aim to carry on trying to meet these objectives and mix with the community while having a good time, hopefully. We don't have none of that team ranking crap everyone is treated equally and nobody is seen as "better" than the other.

Colours we use on our cars for competition or picture/video purposes are Gran Turismo Red which can be found on the VW VGT and any shade of black for the wheels, on any other car not for the purposes listed above you may run any colours that you wish :)

Members.jpg

---------------------------------------------------
DUDDY.jpg

@MadFlavour
PSN: JSD-DUDDY
Wheel/Controller: G27
Favorite car: 2JZ GT86
Bio:
After my PS3 pulled the plug on itself in February I went over to RFactor to get my dose of drifting, everything was great there nothing to fault with the game, only issue was that their was no real community, well like GTP anyways. So in July I bought another PS3 and quickly got back the feel of GT and ended up joining a team, after realizing that was a bad decision since nobody there really cared much for drifting, I left and decided to bring back my own team with the aim to succeed and help people who have joined progress further. Since returning, I've won multiple mini comps that have no significance really, placed second twice in street legal and placed third overall after a hard fought season. Other accolades include Second place in DA hosted by team DUD. Refocused I hope to accomplish many things and maybe one day beat @Isho to capture a championship somewhere :lol:

Keisuke.jpg
PSN: KeisukeDrifter
Luxembourg
G27
Favorite car: 180SX RB26
Bio:
So my whole Drift Love began when I first watched Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift, seeing that movie made me so happy seeing the cars sideways, and from there on I then found Initial D and watched that, and then I started drifting in GTA San Andreas and creating my own cars and drifting with them, and more and more, then I started in LFS and then I got GT5 and later on I bought my G27 which made me go more deeper in Drifting with LFS and rFactor ! And yeah, I drift often in rFactor and sometimes in GT6 and yeah here I am With my Life Goal of going Pro Drifter
(Picture soon)
@Satide
PSN: satide_
Favorite Car: X540 Chaser
Wheel/Controller: DS3
Bio:
Hey, my name is Armin. I use a DS3. I started drifting on GT5 2 years ago. I have bought GT6 in march and i started to practice since the first day. In july i joined Naokis team called Dori Union. If you are looking for someone to have fun with, just add me! :cheers:
Accolades:
JSD-DUDDY, 2ND in DA Round 1
JSD-DUDDY, 2ND in SL S1 Round 5
JSD-DUDDY, 2ND in SL S1 Round 6
JSD-DUDDY, 3RD in SL S1 Overall
JSD-DUDDY, 1ST in SL S2 Round 1
JSD-DUDDY, 3RD in SL S2 Round 4
(Updated soon)

Currently the team is invite only, meaning that we will PM you personally if we feel that you would be a good addition to the team. 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Menace Drift Team
Keep them wheels spinning.
11675556615_cb0165df17_b.jpg

11676347756_08fbbf82ac_b.jpg

Our team is host to members of the drift community that have been around since Gran Turismo 5 and even before then on other games or another part of the GT series. Our team aims are to be able to help each other develop our skills as drifters and be a active part of the drift community within GT6. As well as this we aim to be competitive in competitions hosted on GTPlanet such as Virtual Drift Circuit (VDC). Our team is quite diverse, coming from all different age groups and different backgrounds. Our team has a very family like feel to it and has very high standards.

11675801543_fed7f1b89d_b.jpg

11676346386_ba3cdab174_b.jpg

JSD-DUDDY
Country/TimeZone: UK
Controller/Wheel: G27
Preferred Car: Silvia S14
Preferred Role: Following

11675923634_4f82d57b92_b.jpg

BottomBurp

Controller/Wheel: DS3
Preferred Car: Honda S2000
Preferred Role: Leading

11675927914_33d26cf24b_b.jpg

Nismoguy89
Country/TimeZone: Canada
Controller/Wheel: DFGT
Preferred Car: Mazda RX7
Preferred Role: Following

11675553945_c3510a8a9a_b.jpg

Widdy__
Controller/Wheel: DS3
Preferred Car: Tom's Chaser
Preferred Role: Leading

11675555785_7d7d027b8d_b.jpg

As seen from the above picture our team colours are Azure Blue Metallic, (Which can be found on the Honda Fit RS 10') and RAY57 Gainer wheels from the GT Auto in Blue and any size. (Modifications such as Wings and Carbon Hoods are optional.)

11675556405_50ccfe9e7d_b.jpg

In order to join us please fill out the Application below and post it on the thread or send it to me within a personal message on PSN or here on GTPlanet itself.

PSN:nimportequoi1234
Country/TimeZone:Canada
Controller/Wheel:controller
Preferred Car:rx7
Preferred Role:chaser
Previous Experience:​

PSN:stanna74
Country/TimeZone:UK
Controller/Wheel:controller
Preferred Car:Honda NSX Type R '02
Preferred Role:can do either
Previous Experience:drifting since gt5

Welcome stanna74 a pleisure to have you part of our family welcome to The team and don't hesitate to ask anything , eager to see you sideways:)

Back