Daily Driven\ Drift, Sleep, Repeat\

• Thread starter Satide
  • 1,422 comments
Hello MDT, glad to be apart of this awesome team.

My name is Steve, but online I usually respond to wing or angel. I consider myself between casual and hardcore gamer, due to my limited online times. I am still polishing my skills with the new GT6 physics, but I'm no slouch. My typical drifting style is more race styled, thanks to years of Need for Speed and Initial D, lol. I am also a Viper fan so you will almost always see me in one. I hope to slide with all of you soon.

Hello MDT, glad to be apart of this awesome team.

My name is Steve, but online I usually respond to wing or angel. I consider myself between casual and hardcore gamer, due to my limited online times. I am still polishing my skills with the new GT6 physics, but I'm no slouch. My typical drifting style is more race styled, thanks to years of Need for Speed and Initial D, lol. I am also a Viper fan so you will almost always see me in one. I hope to slide with all of you soon.

Glad to have you, we should all meet tomorrow sometime. That cool with everyone?

Got some more pictures coming tomorrow guys! Here is a little 3D attempt :cheers:

output_jbnBKF.gif

Nice to see those photo's guys!
Also Nismo, I have a tune for you. I'll PM it to you on PSN. Don't give up on the wheel! :bowdown:

I understand getting all of us online at the same time is bit of a challenge, but id like to have all or most of us online for some team photos. Both stand stills and some action shots (preferably if we could all tandem and have one big team action photo for our banner) Open to ideas, but lets make this happen. Till then, stay slideways

I understand getting all of us online at the same time is bit of a challenge, but id like to have all or most of us online for some team photos. Both stand stills and some action shots (preferably if we could all tandem and have one big team action photo for our banner) Open to ideas, but lets make this happen. Till then, stay slideways
Me nismo nd stanna were at it on Saturday i got a replay or two but we.should all be tgere :) Sorry for all the typos lol phone screens smashed

Me nismo nd stanna were at it on Saturday i got a replay or two but we.should all be tgere :) Sorry for all the typos lol phone screens smashed
Best if we could set a date and time. Like ive said my only days off are wednesdays. I could be flexible with early mornings, up until about 830am my time.

That picture is awesome! Wednesdays I'm free after 1PM my time, since you guys are in a different timezone we'll work something out. Also got some news I'll PM you guys.

Back