Merc SL73 AMG?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JCE
  • 34 comments
  • 3,666 views
Crikey, yeah, didn't even notice the dates.
 
Great. Another Necro post.
 
And because when Kazunori would made the GT4 he ,only because is japanese,
put a thousands of stupid and ugly japanese cars
Please. I am beginning to find your posts offensive. I happen to like some
Japanese cars which others find ugly or stupid. I don't like it when other people expect that everyone finds them ugly. Just remember the difference between opinion and fact in the future.
 
TTIWWP!




































sl75.jpg
 
I think there was a Brabus E-Class W210 (the first one with the 4 headlaps) with this engine, or I am mistaking.... Its aerodinamics are a bit better than the R129 SL and it reached 330kmh (I think about 206 mph?)
206 for a W210 is actually slow. The SL55 could do that if you pulled the limiters off.
myself
I've read that the old, 400 BHP SL600 could pull 180 in its sleep. That was with 150 less BHP than the SL73. With that extra BHP? I'd presume it would be quite near the 3rd speed limiter on the Mercedes SL55 AMG.
 
Back