Mercedes A-Class to enter the American market, as a sedan.

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 51 comments
A-Class shooting brake rendering:

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-Shooting-Brake-2.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-Shooting-Brake-3.jpg

The Shooting Brake has the potential to be the best looking A-Class, but my word the proportions are off in that rear view! :crazy:

Not news, but a few more A-Class renderings were released earlier and here they are:

Fastback Coupe:

is-this-mercedes-benz-a-class-coupe-worth-building-125453_1.jpg

A45 AMG Sedan:

is-this-mercedes-benz-a-class-coupe-worth-building_1.jpg

Wagon:

is-this-mercedes-benz-a-class-coupe-worth-building_2.jpg

The front lights are hideous (sadly I think the rest of the range will eventually also go Triangular) but the rest is pretty good.

I wonder what they will do with the next CLA, they may even get rid of it.

The front lights are hideous (sadly I think the rest of the range will eventually also go Triangular) but the rest is pretty good.

I wonder what they will do with the next CLA, they may even get rid of it.
The CLA is here to stay actually, rumors are it will have different styling compared to the A-Class.

It's the SLC that may be on its way out.

I think it's getting ridiculous how much these Euro brands are price gouging and people are willing to pay it. There's no other way they can afford to make so many unique vehicles. They make like 35 cars each, it's ridiculous.

I saw that SLK became SLC, but do they have plans to update that one? Isn't it supposed to always be a lightweight two seat roadster? I forget what SLK stood for (it's German words of course) but I remember they mean super light and I forget the third one.

I saw that SLK became SLC, but do they have plans to update that one? Isn't it supposed to always be a lightweight two seat roadster? I forget what SLK stood for (it's German words of course) but I remember they mean super light and I forget the third one.
I saw something the other day saying that Mercedes is debating whether the SLC will have a future or not, and it may be replaced by a Porsche Cayman competitor. We'll wait and see, I guess.

The Shooting Brake has the potential to be the best looking A-Class, but my word the proportions are off in that rear view! :crazy:

Just over a year later, the A-Class CLA Shooting Brake has been revealed and I'm not sure I would consider it my favourite car based on the A-Class platform, but it looks significantly better than the last generation:
0b6e5a2b-2019-mercedes-cla-shooting-brake-unveiled-21.jpg

48e6c23f-2019-mercedes-cla-shooting-brake-unveiled-22.jpg

Back