Resource icon

Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé Chrome Line

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 5 comments
Most excellent tune Jerome. Day and night difference to the previous tune.👍 I used it at 500 PP, lowered the final to 2.971 and was able to hit 172 MPH on the straights at Daytona.I followed your tune to the letter and ran one race at Daytona. Then went and changed the oil which put the car at 502 PP. Reduced power by 98% to get to 500 PP. Once again you have worked your magic and come out with an incredible tune.👍:cheers::cheers: Well done my friend, well done indeed.:drool:

Most excellent tune Jerome. Day and night difference to the previous tune.👍 I used it at 500 PP, lowered the final to 2.971 and was able to hit 172 MPH on the straights at Daytona.I followed your tune to the letter and ran one race at Daytona. Then went and changed the oil which put the car at 502 PP. Reduced power by 98% to get to 500 PP. Once again you have worked your magic and come out with an incredible tune.👍:cheers::cheers: Well done my friend, well done indeed.:drool:

Thanks a lot my dear friend Barnabas. When I read yours comments and your satisfaction I can be happy. I thanks you very much for having tested this version in 500PP. I did not think that it also works in 500PP. Thanks again my dear friend Barnabas for all :cheers::cheers::bowdown:

Greetings my friend. I did some experimentation today with this tune. It works perfectly on the standard 300 SL which is limited to +1 wheels. It also works perfectly if you have added rigidity as well. I haven't tried it at 450 PP yet, but had a fast lap at Daytona in the rigidity car of 1:55.2. None of my 300's has had an oil change so even the transmission settings were spot on as well. Just thought I'd let you know. Also all of my 300's have aero which removes the bumpers, though there is no adjustment for aero settings. I think the cars look much better w/o the bumpers though it does not affect the tune either way. I have one that I will run at 450 PP in the beginner race and I'l let you know how well it works. I expect to have the lead before the end of lap 1 or the very beginning of lap 2. Excellent, excellent tune.👍👍👍👍👍👍

Greetings my friend. I did some experimentation today with this tune. It works perfectly on the standard 300 SL which is limited to +1 wheels. It also works perfectly if you have added rigidity as well. I haven't tried it at 450 PP yet, but had a fast lap at Daytona in the rigidity car of 1:55.2. None of my 300's has had an oil change so even the transmission settings were spot on as well. Just thought I'd let you know. Also all of my 300's have aero which removes the bumpers, though there is no adjustment for aero settings. I think the cars look much better w/o the bumpers though it does not affect the tune either way. I have one that I will run at 450 PP in the beginner race and I'l let you know how well it works. I expect to have the lead before the end of lap 1 or the very beginning of lap 2. Excellent, excellent tune.👍👍👍👍👍👍

Hi my dear Barnabas
I did not put an aero kit because I think it is less beautiful without its bumpers. Just a history of taste.:lol::lol: After I did not put up either body improve rigidity as I find that it alters the natural behavior of the car. But here too it is a story of taste :lol:. I have not tried it yet at 500PP but I had fun at 450pp.
Thanks again for all my dear friend. :cheers: :cheers: :bowdown:

I know what you mean. To each their own. At 450 PP at Suzuka short it runs away from the field by lap 2, all passing on the outside. 130+ MPH on the front straight with plenty left. Handles like it's on rails. Now in the top 5 of my most favorite cars in the game. I still have a number of cars that don't have tunes or the tunes I've found are not very good. I had before your tune on the 300 always used my Lotus Elise with a @shaunm80 tune for 500PP races. I'd put your tune on the 300 up against just about any other car in the game at 500 PP. It's that good. I really appreciate you doing this tune as well as your effort and skill.👍 :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back