Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Race Car 98 for Trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kryptonite158
  • 8 comments
  • 553 views
Messages
261
Messages
Kryptonite158
Just came up in my UCD. Ill buy it if someone wants to trade for it..I can trade right now too.
 
2 ferrari
2 lambo
3 ruf
4 Lan-evo
4 nsx
2 JGTC
-bugatti
-mercedes sls
 
What kind car do you need at the moment?
 
I'd be interested...really want that car. PM me and maybe we can work something out.


I'm really REALLY looking for it and a mustang gt350r as well.


Andretti
 
Still got that beast to trade i want that if you wanna trade, i have some cars you may are interested in i have the
Mercedes Sauber,
2j,
all the 20 mill cars
i got the 908 peguot,
the nissan r92cp the best le mans
car toyota gt one
suzuki escudo
and many other add me on PSN if you want i can trade when u want if u want, PSN THEPUNKBOYS i know its a lame name :P
 
What do you want for the clk race car 98?
 
Back