Fulfill Your Race Car Dreams on the Road With This Mercedes-Benz AMG CLK GTR

448.jpg

If I had the money, this would be one of the first cars I'd buy. And I'd drive it a lot too, resale value be damned.

I had heard the story of Merc buying an F1 to develop the CLK-GTR but I never knew that they replaced it's body with that of the CLK. Are there any pictures of it?

If I had the money, this would be one of the first cars I'd buy. And I'd drive it a lot too, resale value be damned.

I had heard the story of Merc buying an F1 to develop the CLK-GTR but I never knew that they replaced it's body with that of the CLK. Are there any pictures of it?

I only found a few:

18fbdqv64psicjpg.jpg

Link 'cos rude word

They're from this Flickr

It's sort of a weird mismash of McLaren parts and Mercedes bits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm yes, this would make a fine addition. I shall park next to the 250 GTO but not too close to the GT40, as those ardoous doors wouldn’t be able to open fully.

Or perhaps I shall park next to the other one?

Upon learning of Fred's betrayal, Jordan begins to question what else his staff has hidden from him. :lol:

:ouch:

Welp, there goes my plan of asking if a moderating spot was re-opening... :lol:

Is this GT sport photomod?
Is... this car that isn't in GT Sport, in a thread about an article about this car heading to auction at Sothebys, in the Cars in General forum, actually GT Sport photomode?

Is that what you're asking? Really?

I love this so much, for me it's the greatest supercar ever made and it also has a lot more stylistic character than many if it's competitors both past and present because it actually looks like a road car instead of just a track prototype painted a solid colour.

It's such a disappointment that the new one (can't even remember its name it's so uninteresting) looks absolutely nothing like a Mercedes. I was hoping for a true spiritual successor to this.

Last edited:
Pfff, this car is nothing compared to a proper 911.

:lol:
911's are just very fast VW beetles. Never understood the appeal of them. In the automative world no brand beats that 3 pointed star.

edit: spelling correction beetles and not beatles. thank you @TexRex

Last edited:
i know that this car isnt in gts but its look like a gt sport photomode !
i ask because maybe this is a hide* for a new update! :cheers:

Back