Mercedes Sauber C9 BHP Question?

  • Thread starter Thread starter will4noobs
  • 12 comments
  • 1,171 views
Messages
481
Messages
will4noobs
Just snagged one of the USD with 4000miles on the clock

Mine is running at 1003BHP (oil change, stage 3 turbo)
Whats its max BHP? so I know whether a engine overhaul is necessary

thanks :)
 
Mine has 1013hp with same mods but less miles, 600 or something close to it
 
ok thanks mate, looks like I will need to overhaul the engine
 
1028 mine
 
i dont remembrer. Im not at home right now. But i am sure it has 1028 or 1024 min. :)
 
Last edited:
overhauled the engine
now at a solid 1013BHP doesn't look like it is going to get any higher
are you sure your MERC C9 is 1028BHP?
 
absolutely.

Sometimes if you race at high RPM max speed, the engine get a bit of HP...

I dont know abaout my Sauber, but i am positive that it has 1024 or 1028 HP
 
Like the last 20hp is really worth something other than about 2-3mph.
 
Back