zedextreme8177 Messages 3,220 Maldives Messages zedextreme8177 Jan 26, 2011 #31 I love the SLR, but whenever I drive it out on the 'Ring, it brings me back haunting memories of Mission 34
I love the SLR, but whenever I drive it out on the 'Ring, it brings me back haunting memories of Mission 34
S SleazyBig slim Messages 291 Jan 26, 2011 #32 I'm thinking my FA10 can take the SLR, who wants to race?
HuskyGT Messages 4,089 Utah Jan 26, 2011 #33 n00kz You honestly think that, THAT slr looks good ? The only uglier SLR i've seen is this one Click to expand... OMG Seriously, is that pic real? It has to be some sort of an SLR replica. I would´nt do that even to a ´88 Hyundai Excel!! I seriously don´t know how can they drive this type of cars without feeling embarrased. Like this: Or this: Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
n00kz You honestly think that, THAT slr looks good ? The only uglier SLR i've seen is this one Click to expand... OMG Seriously, is that pic real? It has to be some sort of an SLR replica. I would´nt do that even to a ´88 Hyundai Excel!! I seriously don´t know how can they drive this type of cars without feeling embarrased. Like this: Or this:
HJLamont Messages 342 Messages hjlamont Jan 26, 2011 #34 you should drive it on the tires it comes with. all cars drive amazingly on racing softs, it become more like slot car than racing.
you should drive it on the tires it comes with. all cars drive amazingly on racing softs, it become more like slot car than racing.