Merry Christmas! Free months of GTPremium!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordan
  • 77 comments
  • 6,830 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOO how could I miss this. Oh well, congrats to those who won.
 
Yep congratulations :)

Jordan, may I ask how many poeple have checked that box? Just to see how big our chances were :p
 
Didn't win..... Congrat's to those who won (I guess getting that PSP made my lose. :lol: ).
 
Sjenk
Yep congratulations :)

Jordan, may I ask how many poeple have checked that box? Just to see how big our chances were :p
116 people entered the drawing.
 
The problem is that not many people read the GTPlanet news section. I must admit I don't do that too often either... :)
 
I would've thought about 1000, maybe more?

Or maybe a month of free Premuim just doesn't appeal to most people here? Certainly appealled to me :)
 
Coolios. :D I haven't been logged in for all christmas and here was another sweet present.
 
Sjenk
The problem is that not many people read the GTPlanet news section. I must admit I don't do that too often either... :)
Indeed, this is the first time here for me, and only because of the recent change over. And I rarely check the email account with which I registered.
I only saw the christmass offer when I went looking in the profile options to find out what happened to the fast reply box. Too late, but perhaps early for next christmas!
 
That's very kindhearted of you Jordan. Thanks.
 
Woah, you're a little bit slow on the news superfast (juxtaposition ftw! ), Christmas was last year ;)
 
Haha I know, but I thought I'd still thank Jordan for his generosity!!:lol:
 
I hate to bump old threads, but are we doing this again this year?
 
No, we're doing something else this year. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back